NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Kodrinsky.

I don't know if the following is worthwhile, feel free to ignore if not.

I happened to be reading online about the Syracuse Nationals recently, and came across some information related to their court (they played at the Onondaga County War Memorial). I don't believe you've released any Nationals era courts. Anyway, part of the court is being used as flooring and decoration at a pub located in the Hotel Syracuse.

Here are a few links to the articles about the hotel acquiring the floor, the pub, and the 54-55 championship. The pub article has a photo gallery with a good picture of the center court logo, and the championship article has an embedded YouTube video where you can make out some details of the hardwoods.

At any rate, hope these are helpful.

Court Finding a New Home

The Pub Using the Court

Article & Video of Championship

spacer.png

10 hours ago, yowzersus said:

Hello Kodrinsky.

I don't know if the following is worthwhile, feel free to ignore if not.

I happened to be reading online about the Syracuse Nationals recently, and came across some information related to their court (they played at the Onondaga County War Memorial). I don't believe you've released any Nationals era courts. Anyway, part of the court is being used as flooring and decoration at a pub located in the Hotel Syracuse.

Here are a few links to the articles about the hotel acquiring the floor, the pub, and the 54-55 championship. The pub article has a photo gallery with a good picture of the center court logo, and the championship article has an embedded YouTube video where you can make out some details of the hardwoods.

At any rate, hope these are helpful.

Court Finding a New Home

The Pub Using the Court

Article & Video of Championship

I have them finished, waiting for release.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Archived