NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Great work on the Portland courts! The only thing I'm not sure of, is that I thought that in the 1996/97 season they had a "Rose Quarter" logo on the court, and not "Rose Garden". I could be mistaken, though...

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Kodrinsky,

I am enjoying your work on this court database. I figure these courts take some time to complete, but are you doing every single team in the NBA? How about the ABA? Defunct teams like the San Diego Clippers, Cincinnati Royals, etc? If you are, I can't wait to see them. Keep up the good work.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for replying to my message, and also, do some San Diego Sports Arena courts (The Clippers 1978-84 era), Kemper Arena courts (The Kings 1974-85 era), Cincinnati Gardens courts (The Royals 1957-72 era), Salt Palace courts (The Jazz 1979-91 era), Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum courts (The NY Nets 1972-77 era), etc.

Take your time recreating the courts. Looking forward to seeing them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!!! I'm new here in the forum... I was browersing yesterday for new nba court when i bump in to this forum. All i can say is" WOW!" I've been collecting Nba court since 2005 by getting them on NBA.com courtside live... I've always want to get/create all the court back in then.... And now im so happy to see someone has created it for me!! :P Thank you so much kodrinsky!!! I hope you won't get tired and finish all the nba team's court. By the way can i request also if you can also recreate all the all star court? I'm sure many are also excited to see it! (dance) I have a few all-star court taken on NBA.com for 2006 to 09. Didn't the chance to get the 2010-13 cause they stopped updating the all star court since 2010. I'll post later... :D

Archived