NBA court database

kodrinsky

Awesome work on courts, keep working on them :) Hope you can make all courts for all nba teams and hope you can make all of nba all stars courts too. That would be amazing :)

That is the goal: finishing almost all them. Glad you enjoy the work.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome work on courts, keep working on them :) Hope you can make all courts for all nba teams and hope you can make all of nba all stars courts too. That would be amazing :)

Awesome! :) i always follow your work on courts :) by the way did will be Oakland Coliseum Arena 1994-1996?

Awesome! :) i always follow your work on courts :) by the way did will be Oakland Coliseum Arena 1994-1996?

It is posted above.

It is posted above.

Thanks, now i see :)

Kod, your 2002-03 preseason floor of the Trailblazers looks inaccurate.

Check this image:

1516928-rasheed-wallace-of-the-portland-

Just in case you're not able to see the image, here's the link. -> http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/rasheed-wallace-of-the-portland-trail-blazers-grabs-a-news-photo/1516928

Yep, you're right. It's already fixed. Thanks!

Archived