kodrinsky

NBA court database

Wondering if you could get a gig with Chris to upload these to the mothership? Just an Ideas as it will help out tremendously for CC. They are all great and very accurate, keep up the good work

Wondering if you could get a gig with Chris to upload these to the mothership? Just an Ideas as it will help out tremendously for CC. They are all great and very accurate, keep up the good work

I second that

Kodrinsky, as a self proclaimed basketball court design nerd, I emphatically applaud your work! Two things, I would love to see the '84/'85 Clippers floor. Second, is there any chance of you doing the ABA, as well?

-Cheers!

Guys, first let the kodrinsky finish all nba teams courts and hope all of nba all stars courts too, maybe then if he wants he decide to make ABA courts as well.

Kodrinsky, as a self proclaimed basketball court design nerd, I emphatically applaud your work! Two things, I would love to see the '84/'85 Clippers floor. Second, is there any chance of you doing the ABA, as well?

-Cheers!

The Braves / Clippers court timeline comes just after the Mavs.

Where did you get some of these old logos? Did you recreate them? I am interested in the Market Square Arena logo. Can't seem to find it, and didn't want to recreate it. Thanks!

Well, I do not support convenience or laziness and this logo is pretty easy to make, in fact. Throughout the process of digitalizing this logo you will learn a bunch of very useful things, and I'm not going to take you away that experience.

You only need four things...

This

logo.gif

This

19880627ticket.jpg

An application like Illustrator o Freehand or even Inkscape and a little bit of patience and skills.