kodrinsky

NBA court database

I haven't been following this, or know anything about basketball courts in history, but why did the Clippers have two arenas in use?

I haven't been following this, or know anything about basketball courts in history, but why did the Clippers have two arenas in use?

The Clippz weren't the only tenants of the Memorial Sports Arena. Trojans, Bruins, wrestling, boxing, concerts... a lot of events to put on a year. They also played once at the Anaheim Convention Center during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

The Clippz weren't the only tenants of the Memorial Sports Arena. Trojans, Bruins, wrestling, boxing, concerts... a lot of events to put on a year. They also played once at the Anaheim Convention Center during the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

Interesting...

The Lakers had to play one of their playoff games in Las Vegas during the riots as well.

Also, I find it funny that Arrowhead Pond's court was green, orange, and black, as those were the colors the Ducks almost changed to in '06.

Reunion Arena (2000/2001)

11994592055_89556cfdd8_z.jpg

Do you have a bigger version of that "MAVERICKS" wordmark?