kodrinsky

NBA court database

loved the Hornets/Rockets/Vancouver courts like these in the 90's! Glad they didn't stick around, but I still loved them! I like these better than the wood stained floor these days.......

Look at that key. I would be disappointed if the Hornets didn't use honeycomb on court in some way next season.

Look at that key. I would be disappointed if the Hornets didn't use honeycomb on court in some way next season.

You will cause they won't.

Yeah, you're right. I can't imagine the Hornets would bring it fully back. I'm thinking more along the lines of the honeycomb being subliminally on the court like I've seen on some 2K mods.

The honey comb was the most awesome key ever.

From 2000 to 2002, the center court placed behind the Charlotte Hornets' logo appeared to be non-existent, similar to the 1995-97 floor. (see first few seconds of the video):

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/larry-hughes-of-the-golden-state-warriors-goes-to-the-news-photo/1451089

http://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news-photo/elden-campbell-of-the-charlotte-hornets-shoots-against-news-photo/467555955

Also, a lighter shade of teal was used in the Charlotte Coliseum courts from 1999-2002.

Are you sure about that fact? You have more evidence than youtube videos and old pictures, scanned from paper or film, for example a RAL code or something? Because, based on those evidences, I can assure that from 92 from 95 there were two different courts with different shades of teal and violet:

This one: http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-takes-a-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/1998975

An this one: http://www.gettyimages.es/detail/fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/playoffs-aerial-view-of-chicago-bulls-michael-fotograf%C3%ADa-de-noticias/81354755

Kodrinsky, this is some amazing work you have done on this entire database. A lot of hard work and dedication to this. Keep up the great work! Is your court database done through Inkscape, Illustrator or Photoshop? I am only asking because I want to start creating a EPL club football pitch database as pitches vary from club to club like in basketball. I would like to know where you started from in the design process and go from there. I want to incorporate some of the advertising boards, players benches, and supporter seating around the pitches. Please let me know if you have some time to lend a hand to a novice concepter. Cheers

Kodrinsky, this is some amazing work you have done on this entire database. A lot of hard work and dedication to this. Keep up the great work! Is your court database done through Inkscape, Illustrator or Photoshop? I am only asking because I want to start creating a EPL club football pitch database as pitches vary from club to club like in basketball. I would like to know where you started from in the design process and go from there. I want to incorporate some of the advertising boards, players benches, and supporter seating around the pitches. Please let me know if you have some time to lend a hand to a novice concepter. Cheers

Illustrator. Photoshop for the floors, obviously.

I have been trying to recreate that same detail you have in the wood paneling in my football pitch recreations for grass and cutting lengths.... Just can't figure it out yet

Awesome job mate