kodrinsky

NBA court database

I still think that 3D effect on the baselines is Rediculous. A perfect example of just because something can be done it doesn't mean it should be done. I never heard anyone complain about the way the other 31 teams and every NCAA team has their baseline word marks painted. And while it does look good from the TV camera view, when seen from any other angle it looks so silly.

Air Canada Centre (2013/2014)

13941792209_34249f2b88_z.jpg

Aren't you counting this floor? (Raptors twitter handle on both upper portions, with the font with the 'Thank You Fans' text)

Aren't you counting this floor? (Raptors twitter handle on both upper portions, with the font with the 'Thank You Fans' text)

Playoffs. It will be posted once I finish all RS team courts.

Fair enough.

It's great that you'll also create Playoff-specific NBA courts. Good one. I thought you wouldn't.

kodrinsky I know i already mention about this time to time, do you have a plans to do an All Stars Courts? if yes when we can expect them? because i thought you could start working on them, when you finish regular season courts too.

By the way it is very nice to see Timberwolves courts :)

kodrinsky I know i already mention about this time to time, do you have a plans to do an All Stars Courts? if yes when we can expect them? because i thought you could start working on them, when you finish regular season courts too.

Regular Season, then playoffs, then All-Star and after that special events, like London, Tokio, etc.

Regular Season, then playoffs, then All-Star and after that special events, like London, Tokio, etc.

Thanks for respond, just quick question: meaning playoffs, you mean only present 2014 playoffs courts?

Thanks for respond, just quick question: meaning playoffs, you mean only present 2014 playoffs courts?

All of them since the early eighties.

80's too? ?!!! (Insert Homer Simpson drool) :-O....

Great! and about all star courts from what era can we expect you will start to making?

80's too? ?!!! (Insert Homer Simpson drool) :-O....

The Playoffs logos being on the court started in 1989.

kodrinsky when do you add all Raptors courts to your flickr account? because now i saw you have added Raptors courts till 2004-05 season.

Target Center (1997)

13989456377_8d7d06e9ab_z.jpg

Didn't know there was a gap between the trees and sideline along the far sideline of the court, interesting.