NBA court database

kodrinsky

Target Center (1997)

Didn't know there was a gap between the trees and sideline along the far sideline of the court, interesting.

The gap was on both sidelines.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Target Center (1997)

Didn't know there was a gap between the trees and sideline along the far sideline of the court, interesting.

You might want to fix that, because I don't see any black between the green trees and the white sideline/bare wood floor.

QPR%20Sig.png

Target Center (1997)

You might want to fix that, because I don't see any black between the green trees and the white sideline/bare wood floor.

It is fixed.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

You guys are your nitpicking is hella annoying sometimes. If Kod missed something major then yea I agree but these "changes" are miniscule and insulting. With the software he is using its the best thing we got. I could see if he "left out a tree-Minnesota, star-76ers, etc.."

OCD critics bring down good quality work sometimes. just my opinion.

shado_logo.gif

I do help out.. By complimenting on his posts POSITIVELY (not nitpicking). I rarely see "Great job but.." its always "you didnt match the placement of the M to the college lines" OR "You might want to fix that" .etc.

Your suggestions are minor and sure its not the final design but you guys post them is like rapid fire instead of giving him time to respond properly. 5 suggestions with 1 compliment per new Kodrinsky post multiplied by 3-4+ people doesnt look "helpful or constructive".

I do give most of you guys props with your reference pics/vids but unless your OCD crazy..the court pics at such a scaled size are close to perfection. I challenge you to go thru the last 5 pages and find ONE COMPLIMENT vs criticism. Then you have my permission to reply (sry just watched Batman).

shado_logo.gif

Then Ralph we are of one mind. I apologize for I wasnt attacking you personally but I commend you for your opinion with respect(since you are the only one to respond (so far)). Healthy debates and educated disagreements make the world go round.

shado_logo.gif

Konrinsky,can you do a guide where all the teams courts start on what page on the first post? Thanks in advance.

OK, I will.

Yep this is really good and needed idea Kod, it could be much easier to find team by team courts by looking at first page.

Edit i already saw started to make this idea come true, hope you fully finish, that list.

Target Center (2007/2008)

14051963718_b26cd7f4c3_z.jpg

:D Nice.

One last correction. I apologize for only stumbling upon this after you posted it.

The photographers' row on the 2007/08 court had different marks, kind of reminiscent to whad the Sixers had in Wachovia Center (before 2009).

Archived