NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2013-14 Bucks courts has not been posted, to my knowledge. Just curious about an ETA, as I'm guessing the Bucks are one of the few franchises (only franchise?) that has a single court (a couple of courts?) left to bring the franchise up to date.

The new "mecca" style court has been used since december 2013(maybe Jan,2014),you can visit gettyimages to confirm it,my friend.

uV8YYsp.gif

US Airways Center (2014/2015)

15045199084_9a1e05848d_c.jpg

The Suns court just looks wierd. Just a complete lack of respect for the history of the franchise. And I wonder what the name of the arena will be as US Airways will be turning in a Pumpkin very soon.

"Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc!:  "After this, therefore, because of this."

f3dca0b9-3d53-4cd3-b468-7ac58806b3dc.png

US Airways Center (2014/2015)

15045199084_9a1e05848d_c.jpg

The Suns court just looks wierd. Just a complete lack of respect for the history of the franchise. And I wonder what the name of the arena will be as US Airways will be turning in a Pumpkin very soon.

Suns had the best franchise courts in the 90's no doubt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

K-sky, can you throw us a bone with the Timberwolves/Heat/Rockets/Pacers courts, as far giving your adoring public an update on when we might see more?

It's been a couple of months since your last bit of news (early November), and it would nice to hear about the last few franchises you have left to release/finish to basically complete this epic project.

Thanks!

Archived