kodrinsky

NBA court database

I love those Rockets courts with flying Rocket, but especially the 1995-1996 Rockets court:-) thank you kodrinsky to bring us and remember the good old times:-)

The Summit (1997/1998)

16608264608_279880fc2a_z.jpg

You right with this Rockets court timeline date, but i just want to say, that the Rockets started the 1997-1998 season playing at The Summit, but at the end of the season/finished the 1997-1998 season at the Compaq Center.

Here is some example of the Rockets games at the end of the 1997-1998 season:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNuTl2NQ_TA

Compaq Center (1998)

16618967159_a76957b9da_z.jpg

The Rockets hadn't those "R" letter logos on the both sides of the court. Take a look those two links i had posted before this post and you'll see.

Compaq Center (1999)

16804288321_5bdc09422f_z.jpg

The same situation and here. The Rockets hadn't those "R" letter logos on the both sides of the court. Take a look the 1999 playoffs between Rockets and Lakers and you'll see:

The Rockets courts from 1995-2003: a very difficult court to pull out with all the stars and cartoon rocket launching from below the court. A great 90s court design for sure.

I agree with you Ralph. The Rockets had really beautiful courts from the 1995-2003 :-) we should thanks to kodrinsky for these and all of his courts concepts :-)

Kodrinsky, great work as always.

A couple questions, and maybe dumb ones at that, but thought I'd ask.

Will you be putting up Cobo Hall/Arena (Detroit Pistons 1961-1978) after completing your initial run through of NBA franchises? And, the two Philadelphia Convention Hall and Civic Center courts are the only courts of hundreds posted, that I can tell, without the basket graphic. Will you be adding those in your follow-up once you've made your initial run through of NBA franchises?

Thank you.

Kodrinsky, great work as always.

A couple questions, and maybe dumb ones at that, but thought I'd ask.

Will you be putting up Cobo Hall/Arena (Detroit Pistons 1961-1978) after completing your initial run through of NBA franchises? And, the two Philadelphia Convention Hall and Civic Center courts are the only courts of hundreds posted, that I can tell, without the basket graphic. Will you be adding those in your follow-up once you've made your initial run through of NBA franchises?

Thank you.

Yes, I will.

Toyota Center (2003/2004)

16670735459_461a09c0ef_z.jpg

That' sick!That's awesome.

I really love this red paint.

Toyota Center (2003/2004)

16670735459_461a09c0ef_z.jpg

That' sick!That's awesome.

I really love this red paint.

This! If they'd still use this the Rockets overall appearance wouldn't be that bad actually.