NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kodrinsky Wow this is really interesting what will be next team after you finish SuperSonics courts timeline? :-) or maybe you start the all stars courts timeline (those all stars courts waiting very patiently and hope to see them very much)? :-) anyway looking forward :-)

kodrinsky Wow this is really interesting what will be next team after you finish SuperSonics courts timeline? :-) or maybe you start the all stars courts timeline (those all stars courts waiting very patiently and hope to see them very much)? :-) anyway looking forward :-)

There's still a lot of teams to bring up to date: Knicks, Nuggets, Jazz, Hawks, Blazers, Royals, Braves...

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

There's still a lot of teams to bring up to date: Knicks, Nuggets, Jazz, Hawks, Blazers, Royals, Braves...

You read my mind, these teams you mention bring up to date, really needs and update their courts timelines and maybe you will work/update the Baltimore/Capital/Washington Bullets/Washington Wizards courts timelines?. Well just hope after you update everything you want i mean teams courts, then you decide to make an all stars courts timelines too, that would be really interesting to see it, as all your work is masterpiece. I see you are truly perfectionist and i like it:-)

kodrinsky This so great, that you are back to those teams courts timelines, which you feel still needs updates and you are updating them. This is really cool. I know i have mention about Bullets/Wizards courts timeline, hope you can back and once more update and the Phoenix Suns courts timeline too. Anyway, always follow your work:-)

Archived