kodrinsky

NBA court database

I absolutely hate the sideline ads on the courts. They look so tacky.

U r not the only one,boddy.

Air Canada Centre (2015/2016)

22569956990_41db3023f0_z.jpg

IMO, the best Raptors court. The ball at center court is huge and makes it look ominous, like an volatile and evil-looking gas giant planet.

Awesome job, kodrinsky, for everything. I will looking at all of these over the next few days.

kodrinsky, yesterday I happened to be looking at my sportslogos profile and noticed a post of mine to this thread from March of 2015 asking about two courts that for some reason were missing backboard/basket graphics. 

Today I went back to your NBA Court Database Flickr album and ran through its entirety, and found five instances of courts without backboard/basket graphics, as follows:

Page 2 - Jazz - Salt Palace 1986-1991

Page 5 - 76ers - Philadelphia Convention Hall and Civic Center - 1963-1964 & 1964-1967 (Note: these courts were what I posted about in March of 2015)

Page 8 - Bucks - Wisconsin Field House - 1968-1971 & 1971-1975 (Note: both of these courts have a single backboard/basket graphic missing from one half of each of their courts)

Thought it might be helpful to point these out, as I imagine it's easy to miss/forget about and presumably are relatively quick fixes.

As always, much thanks for your great work!

I have noticed that in your Flickr database, there is no Celtics court shown from 1971-1979. And also certain courts, although they are not used anymore, there are still some "(-present)" showing. Just thought I'D let you know. Anyway, great work on those courts.

8 hours ago, habfan77 said:

I have noticed that in your Flickr database, there is no Celtics court shown from 1971-1979. And also certain courts, although they are not used anymore, there are still some "(-present)" showing. Just thought I'D let you know. Anyway, great work on those courts.

Thanks! It is fixed, now.

7 hours ago, kodrinsky said:

Thanks! It is fixed, now.

That's good, but when I looked them up, the 1975-1979 court was still missing. But now I'm wondering what courts are you gonna show us in the near future. Maybe it's the Toronto ASG court or something.

19 hours ago, habfan77 said:

That's good, but when I looked them up, the 1975-1979 court was still missing. But now I'm wondering what courts are you gonna show us in the near future. Maybe it's the Toronto ASG court or something.

Fixed!

kodrinsky, Maybe it's time for all of nba all star courts? only those courts are missing from this wonderful project:-) i waiting and want them so badly:-)

3 hours ago, kodrinsky said:

Fixed!

Great! And they all look nice in order for each team. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see what's coming up next.