NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb work as always. Nice to have you back!

I was looking at the Charlotte Hornets courts in your NBA Court Database Flickr album, and noticed that there doesn't appear to be a court for the 1998-1999 season.

Do I have that right? Or is one of the two Charlotte Coliseum courts bookending the "missing" 1998-1999 season not properly labeled?

19 hours ago, yowzersus said:

Superb work as always. Nice to have you back!

I was looking at the Charlotte Hornets courts in your NBA Court Database Flickr album, and noticed that there doesn't appear to be a court for the 1998-1999 season.

Do I have that right? Or is one of the two Charlotte Coliseum courts bookending the "missing" 1998-1999 season not properly labeled?

The year behind each court name do not correspond to a season but to a lapse between one, two or more years. The 1998-1999 season started in february 1999 due to the lockout, so the "Charlotte Coliseum (1999-2000)" covers up two seasons: 1998-1999 and 1999-2000.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

10 hours ago, kodrinsky said:

The year behind each court name do not correspond to a season but to a lapse between one, two or more years. The 1998-1999 season started in february 1999 due to the lockout, so the "Charlotte Coliseum (1999-2000)" covers up two seasons: 1998-1999 and 1999-2000.

Ah, that makes sense.  Thanks for taking the time to respond and clear that up!

Kodrinsky, got another one for you. Looking at the Memphis Grizzlies pages (5-6) in the NBA Court Database on Flickr, I don't see a FedExForum (2014/2015).  I also took a look through this thread and couldn't find a Grizzlies 2014-15 court either. 

Is it on another page in the Flickr album, folded into another Grizzlies court time-frame perhaps, or maybe not done and/or released?  As always, thanks in advance for the consideration.

Archived