kodrinsky

NBA court database

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, kodrinsky said:

Nope. They are on another page. 80 something, I guess.

 

I see, well i found Sonics courts in your Flickr account as i notice you made some updates, people ask. Now looking where i can found Sonics courts in this thread, because in page 80, i didn't found, hopefully i'll found, if you accidentally notice them in this thread let me know. Sonics one of my favorite teams, i think right now the only one team i like and miss so much in the nba, hopefully they will soon comeback, i hope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, broken said:

 

I see, well i found Sonics courts in your Flickr account as i notice you made some updates, people ask. Now looking where i can found Sonics courts in this thread, because in page 80, i didn't found, hopefully i'll found, if you accidentally notice them in this thread let me know. Sonics one of my favorite teams, i think right now the only one team i like and miss so much in the nba, hopefully they will soon comeback, i hope.

I said 80 something: the timeline begins in the page 84. That's eighty something in my books. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kodrinsky said:

I said 80 something: the timeline begins in the page 84. That's eighty something in my books. ;)

 

Yep i found Sonics court timeline in the page 84, thanks. By the way maybe i missed but do you updated missing Memphis Grizzlies 2014-15 court, because i found their timeline but didn't find their 2014-2015 court? but maybe it's only me.

 

By the way i love the progress of uploading the courts so fast! Thanks. Now when you finish current nba courts, any chance for All Star courts, sorry man if i pissing you off with this and bring up, waiting for them really long time and still hoping to see them :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, kodrinsky said:

Madison Square Garden IV (2010/2012)

 

8344130432_eab7b22a93_z.jpg

 

I don't know if you notice/know this but according to this: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/qq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1/New_York_Knicks/1996/Primary_Logo

The Knicks had this logo till 2010-2011 season. Could you update this Knicks court date to 2010-2011 or it's mistake?

 

37 minutes ago, kodrinsky said:

Madison Square Garden IV (2012/2013)

 

8344143966_317bc18290_z.jpg

 

The same thing according to this: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis/New_York_Knicks/2012/Primary_Logo

The Knicks started with this logo from 2011-2012 season. Could you update this Knicks court date from 2011 or it's mistake?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, broken said:

 

I don't know if you notice/know this but according to this: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/qq6jhhi515f6i5d38errfwyr1/New_York_Knicks/1996/Primary_Logo

The Knicks had this logo till 2010-2011 season. Could you update this Knicks court date to 2010-2011 or it's mistake?

 

 

The same thing according to this: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis/New_York_Knicks/2012/Primary_Logo

The Knicks started with this logo from 2011-2012 season. Could you update this Knicks court date from 2011 or it's mistake?

 

 

I don't care what that link says... If you check the games: 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.