NBA court database

kodrinsky

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kornz said:

You are not the only one,bro.

Bro, thanks for positive feedback on this, i'm waiting for all star courts more than one year something about two years. This the only courts what is missing.  Badly want to see them:wub::( current courts we already see and i always appreciate to see them a lot, but the old school courts it is like a gem you know. Hopefully Kodrinsky appreciate this and release them. Well at least now i know, that i'm not the only one who waiting the all stars courts :-)

13 hours ago, broken said:

Bro, thanks for positive feedback on this, i'm waiting for all star courts more than one year something about two years. This the only courts what is missing.  Badly want to see them:wub::( current courts we already see and i always appreciate to see them a lot, but the old school courts it is like a gem you know. Hopefully Kodrinsky appreciate this and release them. Well at least now i know, that i'm not the only one who waiting the all stars courts :-)

You are wrong again: 9 more teams are pending of updates and/or corrections. Regarding the all star courts, yes, I'm working on them, but is gonna be a while since I don't have all the resources yet. Be patient, please.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

5 hours ago, kodrinsky said:

You are wrong again: 9 more teams are pending of updates and/or corrections. Regarding the all star courts, yes, I'm working on them, but is gonna be a while since I don't have all the resources yet. Be patient, please.

I'm patient, just waiting long time and you don't shout any updates on working on all star courts, till now, so i'm happy to hear that you are working on all star courts. One thing you mean we need to wait once 9 more teams (9 teams that includes the Suns courts timeline now or without Suns?)  as you said will be updated and after that you'll start uploading the all of the all star courts right? it is a promise i assuming? :-)

37 minutes ago, broken said:

I'm patient, just waiting long time and you don't shout any updates on working on all star courts, till now, so i'm happy to hear that you are working on all star courts. One thing you mean we need to wait once 9 more teams (9 teams that includes the Suns courts timeline now or without Suns?)  as you said will be updated and after that you'll start uploading the all of the all star courts right? it is a promise i assuming? :-)

Take a chill pill dude, this isn't your project. And @kodrinsky isn't your personal designer. Enjoy his amazing work and the updates when they come. He's not on your time table.  

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

38 minutes ago, broken said:

You don't need to make him under pressure,Bro.Whatever Kodrinsky's work is really awesome.Thanks for everything he's done for us.

uV8YYsp.gif

1 hour ago, kimball said:

Take a chill pill dude, this isn't your project. And @kodrinsky isn't your personal designer. Enjoy his amazing work and the updates when they come. He's not on your time table.  

I'm chill, don't worry about me bro. Believe me i respect his contributios and effort. I didn't want to pissed anybody. My bad. Peace.

1 hour ago, kornz said:

You don't need to make him under pressure,Bro.Whatever Kodrinsky's work is really awesome.Thanks for everything he's done for us.

I'm not making any pressure for Kodrinsky so he could do it right now. I just ask when is a chance to make those all star courts. Sorry if you thought that way. I already not once not twice said that i really appreciate what did for us.

4 hours ago, broken said:

I'm chill, don't worry about me bro. Believe me i respect his contributios and effort. I didn't want to pissed anybody. My bad. Peace.

I'm not making any pressure for Kodrinsky so he could do it right now. I just ask when is a chance to make those all star courts. Sorry if you thought that way. I already not once not twice said that i really appreciate what did for us.

I'm sure you respect his contributions (like all of us), but your posts are anything but chill and really do come off rude.

kimball banner.png

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific." Lily Tomlin

17 minutes ago, kimball said:

I'm sure you respect his contributions (like all of us), but your posts are anything but chill and really do come off rude.

Really sorry everybody guys. To be honest i really didn't have any bad intentions, i think we all know that feeling when you trully want something. Once again i apologise everybody i didn't want to feel like a rude person and etc , actually i'm polite guy.

Archived