Digby

Much cleaner and much better. Bravo.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh. Was wanting a Toronto FC jersey since a buddy of mine was drafted by them, but these teaser shots (the 3rd ones anyways) are changing my mind.

yhst-135732274650880_2250_539499.jpg

The MLS website said this was Phillys teaser.

I was gonna say....I don't think TFC will be wearing blue.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Ugh. Was wanting a Toronto FC jersey since a buddy of mine was drafted by them, but these teaser shots (the 3rd ones anyways) are changing my mind.

The Whitecaps store says it's theirs: http://www.whitecaps...vw11381210.html

It's probably just the Adidas shoulder stripes anyhow. Not a big tease.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I just noticed this on their website: "Vancouver Whitecaps since 1974"? :blink:

C'mon now! I understand honoring the past, however, this version of the Whitecaps was founded in 2009!

I can buy it being a continuation of the team founded in 1986 that renamed itself to be the Whitecaps in 2001.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

C'mon now! I understand honoring the past, however, this version of the Whitecaps was founded in 2009!

I can buy it being a continuation of the team founded in 1986 that renamed itself to be the Whitecaps in 2001.

Really, they are that team. They have jumped from CSL to A-League/USL/NASL/USSF Div 2 to MLS.

So, no, this team was not founded in 2009.

The Whitecaps store says it's theirs: http://www.whitecaps...vw11381210.html

It's probably just the Adidas shoulder stripes anyhow. Not a big tease.

The tri-stripes are raised a little bit and have a stitch where sown together. These look like actual main jersey stripes.

Now I'm 2nd guessing myself. I can't remember how the stripes are applied on the authentic jerseys. Can somebody confirm this for me? I won't home for a while to look at mine and this is going to bug the hell out of me.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Wow, so much coding!!! (two posts above)

Really, they are that team. They have jumped from CSL to A-League/USL/NASL/USSF Div 2 to MLS.

Sorry for the confusion. Both Mockba and mr.negative are correct regarding the club's pre-existence (even I harped on it a little bit) and by no means do I want to derail this thread with historical drivel.

Wow, so much coding!!! (two posts above)

Sorry for the confusion. Both Mockba and mr.negative are correct regarding the club's pre-existence (even I harped on it a little bit) and by no means do I want to derail this thread with historical drivel.

S'all good. Just wanted to clarify.

n7sM6ZA.png

Preview shots of the new TFC kit somewhat confirm the leaks we saw a few months ago:

bn3sSTW.jpg

Also, according to the MLS Gear Store the Montreal Impact kit is actually a throwback to their '98 kit, which I couldn't find any photos of:

8DMiW1j.png

A maple leaf?

Ah, sorry, I know, do not launch this debate again LOL

Archived