Something of note. Apparently there is a new MLS logo in the works. Comish could be speaking about it on Wednesday night's state of the league.

Also, MLSSoccer.com has undergone a redesign.

Again, too much white LOL ;-)

Because of intense use of white for one.

Not necessarily that, just the way they applied the white. I think the dynamo could've pulled off an arsenal style look, with solid white sleeves. But these look like an elementary class was cutting construction paper and just glued some white

paper to te sleeves.

I hope these are in fact just a mockup.

And if news about a new logo is true, than this oils be huge for the leagues image. It's time we start looking like a big boy league!

I'm pretty sure the color on the Dynamo sleeves is light blue. If those are final, that's definitely a downgrade though.

Wow, I'm legitimately surprised that these kits are so lazy, especially after that unique print on last year's edition. Weak!

zymsANR.jpg

The State Flag patch idea looks stupid and it is only necessary for those who are geographically challenged.

These look like practice jerseys, following what I might consider the best kit in league history. Major downgrade, so disappointed.

And the aways are the same with the colors swapped.

These look suspiciously similar to the sleeve blob template adidas was using two years ago...

What does it say on the upper left clavicle (above the stars and crest)?

FOREVER ORANGE

Ugh, stick that inside the collar, on the rear neck, or on the inside hem. Don't give your slogan the Seahawks treatment.

A sponsor for the Dynamo, will make their jerseys better.

I also don't get why the MLS would release a new logo now, when they just printed their old logo on about a million jerseys.

Sounds like the new MLS logo will be phased in. I'd imagine they'll unveil it sometime during the year (maybe MLS Cup) and actually start using it in 2014. You're right, no way do they launch one without plastering it on the balls, kits, and everything else.

Houston looks like a practice jersey. And it's disappointing that the sleeves are white instead of light blue. Hopefully it gets better from here.

LA's secondary is fine, but nothing special.

I really hope MLS is getting a new logo, they need something more professional.

I'll say it again, even though it's not a popular opinion: I like MLS's logo. It looks plenty "professional" to me.

I dread a new jersey sponsor for the Dynamo since the last two have been very fishy sounding businesses with crappy logos. I'd guess HostGator would be next in line but I'm sure it'll be something I've never heard of.

Okay unis. I'm surprised I miss the polo collars.

Addidas needs to go. The Tri-Stripe down the sleeve for EVERY team is so ghetto, it makes the teams look like a bunch of amateur saturday leaguers. Make them look professional ffs