Digby

I get that, but the current scheme isn't allowing the logos to be very visible. They could have gone with a tonal yellow crest or a yellow/red crest. Anything to make it pop more against the blue. As it is, you have two very bright colors next to each other. Little contrast.

Right on, I understand what you're saying now. I agree.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New picture leak for Sporting. The text in the lower right corner says: "Sporting KC will debut two updated looks in the 2013 season. The Club's primary kit features a two-tone stripe on the front representing the Kansas/Missouri state line. The Sporting KC shield is featured on the front, and the parent brand Sporting Club logo is featured on the back."

5of1mv.jpg

I'd like the Colorado kit, but contrast stitching is tacky.

Here's the latest pic from Sporting. Checker pattern?

5of1mv.jpg

Looks like it says there's a two-tone stripe over the heart to represent the state line. Shield on the front with the Sporting Club something on the back of the neck. Guess the tri-stripes are going to be checkered. Not sure how that'll look. Can anybody make a mock-up?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

New picture leak for Sporting. The text in the lower right corner says: "Sporting KC will debut two updated looks in the 2013 season. The Club's primary kit features a two-tone stripe on the front representing the Kansas/Missouri state line. The Sporting KC shield is featured on the front, and the parent brand Sporting Club logo is featured on the back."

5of1mv.jpg

Wow I thought that was a graphic specific to the dynamo because it looked similar to architectural aspects of their stadium. I'm a little as now.

I'm hoping that the checkerboard look will be on the inside of the collar. I think that the photos support that Idea, too. It would be similar to the BBVA Stadium details that are on Houston's jerseys.

Also, SKC pushed their release back to Wednesday because of a snowstorm here in KC.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

Ugh

Iw33jiy.jpg

We get it TFC. You are the first Canadian team in the MLS.

But there are two other Canadian teams in the league so you can chillax with the maple leaves.

If they miss the playoffs again this year, they need to re-brand.

The leaked photo from a month back had me optimistic, but that is one fugly jersey.

Ugh

Iw33jiy.jpg

We get it TFC. You are the first Canadian team in the MLS.

But there are two other Canadian teams in the league so you can chillax with the maple leaves.

Apparently, the whole Canadian maple leaf aspect revolves around Toronto, and only Toronto. Most important media hub in Canada gets the leaf decal, I guess.

Archived