jersey.jpeg

The biggest problem is the yellow stitches, not cool. If we really want the stitches another color then blue, red would've been better.

They could have make a nice yellow blue and red Rapids logo instead of this one: it won't show at all on TV. Unfortunate because there was some good ideas down there.

So from the looks of things, all the American teams will have the state flags as the jock tags... Will the Canadian teams have provincial flags?

Red Bull doesn't (probably because then they'd have to admit they're in New Jersey).

Ugh

Iw33jiy.jpg

We get it TFC. You are the first Canadian team in the MLS.

But there are two other Canadian teams in the league so you can chillax with the maple leaves.

If they miss the playoffs again this year, they need to re-brand.

I'm curious as to why you say that.

So from the looks of things, all the American teams will have the state flags as the jock tags... Will the Canadian teams have provincial flags?

The leaked Timbers kit has the Flag of Portland on it.

I also saw a snippet of the New England kit which has the Flag of New England on it.

I don't think this has been mentioned in this thread yet, but if you watch this video from MLSsoccer.com they show some close-ups of the new Colorado primary kit which features hoops made up of all season ticket holder names. Interesting idea.

This Toronto FC top appears to use the same line extension mosaic maple leaf that the Canadian Olympic Committee used for the 2012 games, right? If it's not exactly the same, then it is at least the same concept.

This Toronto FC top appears to use the same line extension mosaic maple leaf that the Canadian Olympic Committee used for the 2012 games, right? If it's not exactly the same, then it is at least the same concept.

There is a similarity

gI_60656_MosaicCOT.jpg

I actually really like the TFC kit. It's better than the terrible white kits they've put out in the last few rotations but still not as nice as our 2009 red look. I really wish we started to see more ties to Ontario instead of Canada though. Why not put a trillium instead of a giant maple leaf?

Im a little disappointed in these

photo-1.jpg

3rdjersey.jpg

I don't have a problem with any of this, personally. I think it looks great.

I just noticed the crest on the inside collar of the TFC kit. I like that touch.

I pre-ordered mine and will take some pictures once I get it in the mail.

I REALLY like that Union/Bethleham Steel FC throwback.

I dig that as an homage. Interesting take on the Bimbo logo; a quick search turns up similar logos, but I can't find that exact one:

4382395305_cc459af1e8.jpg

8162070167_de5f65daa7_z.jpg

Union is OK. Good idea to put a retro sponsor logo. OK, not fantastic, but OK.

Maybe they made a Steel fauxback or something. I am not aware of this club colors and uniforms.