Digby

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Seattle Sounders will have a new home and away for 2013. They've always used the adidas campeon template. Campeon 13 was released in it's team catalog.

Below is a generic campeon 13 top for sale. (Not the Sounders Uniform obviously)

Adidas-Campeon13-Jrsy-rylwht-1L.jpg

Anyone think they'll keep the campeon 13 template? Or have a more unique design instead of falling into the category of teams that use the basic templates in their own colors..

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

Anything would be better than the silver bra strap look.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I know this might be a bit premature but I'm looking forward to the new Seattle Sounders kit sponsor. I'm hoping it's Amazon so that their third kit could go wild, think the new Eugene Emeralds home jersey but in green and blue.

The Seattle Sounders will have a new home and away for 2013. They've always used the adidas campeon template. Campeon 13 was released in it's team catalog.

Below is a generic campeon 13 top for sale. (Not the Sounders Uniform obviously)

Anyone think they'll keep the campeon 13 template? Or have a more unique design instead of falling into the category of teams that use the basic templates in their own colors..

I could see the Whitecaps using this for their away/clash kit.

One the the Whitecaps journalists says expect them to have a possible jersey sash I am guessing something like this ManCity_5F00_third_5F00_p1.jpg

If it is just one solid colour, with an outline, it will look way too much like LA

While the 'Caps' home white shirt had grown on me from Year One, I would love to see them do a retro white '79 version with the Bell sponsor inside the stripe. If they did that and wear their blue shorts for a few games, that would go over very well with the longtime faithful.

I could see the Whitecaps using this for their away/clash kit.

That would be absolutely perfect.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

I REALLY hope that the Whitecaps don't change their home kits. I really like the striping on the jerseys and it's something different than the rest of the teams in the MLS. I am also really liking their brown 3rd jerseys. For some reason the brown with the sky blue accents has really grown on me (so much in fact that I convinced my wife to make a baby blanket in those colours for her friend's son). Their away kit though, is something that I could not really care that much about. To me it's very blah and not really any contrast on it other than the white Adidas stripes.

I agree that anything but the bra straps is welcome. I'd also love to see the white Adidas stripes (instead of the blue) like they used on their original set. Much nicer in that it matched the white stripes on the pants.

621sounder_earthquakes_03.jpg

I agree that anything but the bra straps is welcome. I'd also love to see the white Adidas stripes (instead of the blue) like they used on their original set. Much nicer in that it matched the white stripes on the pants.

621sounder_earthquakes_03.jpg

I'd love a team to tell Adidas to shelve those stripes

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

If you want to shelve the adidas stripes you better call Nike, Umbro, Puma or Kelme, because that just ain't gonna happen.

I know it won't, just wish they would. It was nice seeing the soccer jerseys at the Olympics without them. Even though all teams used the same template. Ateast Team GB stood out

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

So, whatever happened to the Galaxy's fan-designed third kit?

http://www.lagalaxy....3rd-kit-contest

With only two jerseys left, the winner will be announced during Fan Appreciation Night on Saturday, October 6 when LA take on Real Salt Lake. More exciting festivities and ways to win will at that match will be announced in the coming weeks! Be sure to get your tickets ahead of time HERE.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Good question. They wore their whites that night. I don't remember it ever hitting the field. Unless it was the all black kit with the subdued flag. That made two appearances that I remember of.

Nevermind that wasn't it.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Good question. They wore their whites that night. I don't remember it ever hitting the field. Unless it was the all black kit with the subdued flag. That made two appearances that I remember of.

No, that was introed as their third kit back in 2011.

I was just thinking about that contest the other night. There is nothing anywhere about the winner being announced. Really weird.

(mine was better anyway)

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I really really hope it's that all light-blue design. That all-black kit looks like a Mexico ripoff.

I REALLY hope that the Whitecaps don't change their home kits. I really like the striping on the jerseys and it's something different than the rest of the teams in the MLS. I am also really liking their brown 3rd jerseys. For some reason the brown with the sky blue accents has really grown on me (so much in fact that I convinced my wife to make a baby blanket in those colours for her friend's son). Their away kit though, is something that I could not really care that much about. To me it's very blah and not really any contrast on it other than the white Adidas stripes.

Their white jersey and blue one (which was nominated one of the best kits is soccer) are out. 100% gone. Their brown alts will likely stay.

What the hec was the point of Seattle even having a black jersey? By my count, they wore that kit just once.

Archived