Yup, the only way for the number/font is up(grade). #pleaseletitbetrue

Since teams rarely order their own numbers I hope these are for the league. I refused to order jerseys with the Beckham numbers.

SKC's leak from the draft, including a sponsor

DL%20Option%201.jpg

I have no opinion on the jersey, but I'm loving the simplified crest on the guy's blazer.

That's our CEO Robb Heineman. The crest on his blazer is the logo of the team's ownership group/membership organization(I guess that's the best way to put it), Sporting Club. A lot of Sporting fans prefer it. Also, there is a lot of merch at the stadium with that logo.

Agreed, that is a much better logo to put on the jersey than the overly complicated one they currently use. Especially since their sponsor logo looks like it was created by the same person who created their multilined crest. Too many lines for these to be seen on the same shirt.

Hard to say off of one shot and using two numbers for a reference, but my first impression is that it looks like a hybrid between the current MLS font and the Premier League font. Looks great to me!

Hm, based on that look it seems better but not THAT much better. I like simpler number fonts -- the faux drop shadow thing is just clutter.

the letters are a bit bland, but much better than the previous lowercase thing that was going on.

All in all the font is more readable, including the 1/7 difference too.

Still would prefer a "diagonal'' line for the top of 1, the middle of 2 and lower part of 7 tough.

Nice touch with the small dots and lines, giving the numbers a non flat 3D kind of feeling.

I'm happy enough with the upgrade to get personalised jeryes this time around.

This is 10 times better then what they had. Many will now agree to buy jerseys because of this better look.

Okay, seeing them all like that, I do like them better. No drop-shadow-thing would be ideal but this is still a classy, legible font that should go with every jersey, classically styled or otherwise. And, as has been stated, a massive upgrade from the old set!

Big fan of the lettering. It's not really a drop shadow as much as it is an off-centered key-line.

That font is a massive improvement over the old one.

new font is way better then MLS 2008/2012 font, which was a rip-off of PUMA's 2006 world cup font..

I still prefer the 2003/2007 font numbers though...

i give the new ones a 7 out of 10, i which they weren't so plain and thin... but i like them.

old ones sucked balls.. :puke: