Digby

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SKC's leak from the draft, including a sponsor

DL%20Option%201.jpg

I have no opinion on the jersey, but I'm loving the simplified crest on the guy's blazer.

That's our CEO Robb Heineman. The crest on his blazer is the logo of the team's ownership group/membership organization(I guess that's the best way to put it), Sporting Club. A lot of Sporting fans prefer it. Also, there is a lot of merch at the stadium with that logo.

Agreed, that is a much better logo to put on the jersey than the overly complicated one they currently use. Especially since their sponsor logo looks like it was created by the same person who created their multilined crest. Too many lines for these to be seen on the same shirt.

the letters are a bit bland, but much better than the previous lowercase thing that was going on.

All in all the font is more readable, including the 1/7 difference too.

Still would prefer a "diagonal'' line for the top of 1, the middle of 2 and lower part of 7 tough.

Nice touch with the small dots and lines, giving the numbers a non flat 3D kind of feeling.

I'm happy enough with the upgrade to get personalised jeryes this time around.

Okay, seeing them all like that, I do like them better. No drop-shadow-thing would be ideal but this is still a classy, legible font that should go with every jersey, classically styled or otherwise. And, as has been stated, a massive upgrade from the old set!

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

That font is a massive improvement over the old one.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived