Lakers jersey concept request

Hello. I'm not sure where to place this since it's an request for a concept. I hope I have not broken any forum rules.

I would like to see a LA Lakers jersey from the late Magic-early Kobe era based on the current NY Knicks jersey style.

Thank you ahead of time to you talented photoshop artists out there!

Sincerely,

Paul Lee

Hello. I'm not sure where to place this since it's an request for a concept. I hope I have not broken any forum rules.

I would like to see a LA Lakers jersey from the late Magic-early Kobe era based on the current NY Knicks jersey style.

Thank you ahead of time to you talented photoshop artists out there!

Sincerely,

Paul Lee

it goes in the REQUESTS section. and this is asking for a bit much of a wacky request too.

spacer.png

I apologize. Since it's a request for an unrealized jersey concept (as opposed to a logo or font), I didn't know where to post this request. Thanks for the clarification.

Okay, so I tried MS Paint and it came out okay. I mean, it came out the way I wanted to look.p6340429dt.jpg

I probably need to cover more of the white/purple armhole with gold on the front of the jersey, though.

I was one of the people shaking my head at the NY Knicks jersey with the disconnected armhole, but they're now 16-5 and Carmelo is playing like he's gonna win the title. With a 9-13 record, the Lakers don't have anything to lose by being superstitious and emulating NY's jersey style. Like that Bud Light commercial says, "it's only weird if it doesn't work," right?

Archived