NBA Courts

Lights Out

Next up, the Charlotte Hornets. Two words: hexagonal. wood.

vgjJk.png

I think you can achieve this look with the same color wood, by doing in parquet-style. Just have the wood-panels going in different directions, but all the same color. I made this quickly, it takes some geometric reasoning to make it work so since I did it quick its a little sloppy but maybe it will give you some idea of what i mean:

honeycomb_zpsf75005ba.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

vgjJk.png

I think you can achieve this look with the same color wood, by doing in parquet-style. Just have the wood-panels going in different directions, but all the same color. I made this quickly, it takes some geometric reasoning to make it work so since I did it quick its a little sloppy but maybe it will give you some idea of what i mean:

My jaw literally dropped looking at how simple and amazing that could look...

• 4 months later...

vgjJk.png

My jaw literally dropped looking at how simple and amazing that could look...

I'd like to see outside the college lane where you have the teal and semi-circle where you have purple be wood grain.

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

Archived