The GDNHL adjusted

Midway

Blues - Looks really nice, simple and clean. Well done.

Wild - Just like everyone else said, new number font and fix the logo on the away. My only other issue is the bronze/brown pants. I think you should go just straight green and white.

Wings - Thank you for leaving my Wings alone, best unis in sports :P

Kings - Very original, which is great. The logo is... ok. I dont love it, but I dont hate it. It does kinda remind me of the white castle logo like the other guy said haha. I do really like the crown stripes, but I dont think you need the pipping. If you really want to keep the pipping then I would change the spot were it connects to the crown stripe. The crown stripes should stop once they meet the pipping.

Hawks - Solid, but I wish that the away set matched the home set in terms of stripping.

Canes - I love the gray!! I dont think the two toned red works very well, IMO the only color that can go two toned is blue. So I would switch the burgundy back to black. Having all they gray will make the different enough from any other black and red team.

Preds - First, not a huge fan of the logo (I know you are working on it though :) ). Second, I think the home needs some white. Add a white checker line, white instead of gray for the numbers, and maybe a thin white stripe between the blue and yellow on the sleeve. The away is really nice though.

Canucks - These are pretty nice man. I really like the Johnny V on the back, its a fun touch. I actually liked the first green better, but the other guy is a Canuck fan so listen to him haha.

Your ideas are very original and thats awesome. Keep it up!

Archived