Under Armour Takes Over The NFL

dmhtfld

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like the Bengals pant stripe in the first go round, however it looks like you forgot to add it on the rear view

Yeah I forgot. Ill update it sometime today.

Brown doesn't work with the Bengals because then you essentially have the same palette as a division foe.

That is black sir. I never used brown on the Bengals uniform.

I'm sorry--I'm discovering that my monitor isn't anywhere near colour-true unless I tilt it at an angle. It's not the first problem I've had with that on the boards, and i will be more mindful of it in the future.

rATMcmK.png

The links in the first post are misleading, you should switch the Bengals and Browns.

I'm with most others on the number font. Still I'm curious as to what you were trying to convey with the font you're currently using.

Midway.png

The links in the first post are misleading, you should switch the Bengals and Browns.

I'm with most others on the number font. Still I'm curious as to what you were trying to convey with the font you're currently using.

Thanks for pointing that out. Its fixed now.

Finding good number fonts has always been difficult for me. I have lost all of my fonts like 3 times due to my computer crashing and have had to restart my font collection. Also I hate using fonts already used by NFL teams unless its the standard block font so I try to find ones that haven't been used.

• 2 weeks later...

ok the ravens is just amazing, but I don't think the nfl is big enough for two winged helmets. I like the steelers but feel it leaves nothing behind from their classic well known identity

My way of thinking is that if its big enough for the Browns and Packers to have the same style of stripes than its big enough for there to be two different winged helmet and who knows, I might not use the wings for the Eagles.

I understand what you mean but I wanted to modernize the uniform and try to get some steel incorporated in it.

I'm not feeling the gold for the Ravens, They're a purple and black team. Gold is a tertiary color. replace most of the gold with white and I think they'd look better.

Also, I love the steelers look.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived