Under Armour Takes Over The NFL

dmhtfld

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem I have with the new sets is the red socks for the Texans. They need to be blue if your going with red pants, because it just doesn't look right with red socks.

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

Wow, love these

I've never seen anyone combine the 80's/early 90's jets with current uniforms the way you have, very unique

I also like the way you subtly incorporated the patriots logo into the uniform

If I have any criticism I would say the

bills should use a bolder font and the dolphins number font looks like it would fit more with the bucs

AFC South finished.

JaguarsHome_zps8091d46e.png

TexansHome1_zps1a54567a.png

TitansHome_zps300aa90c.png

really like the Jaguars and the colors. I know the NFL has its pride but some creativity in the unis would get with the times. NICE job on this thread

M

Also looking forward to seeing the Chiefs...

Maybe a white or a Chiefs Gold helmet...

Unique to say the least! For what you're going for, which is pretty out of the box, you do a great job. Big fan of lots of elements of everything, such as the Patriots patterns, Titans colors, Bills helmet, and Dolphins colors. If, hypothetically, UA took over the NFL and decided that every team would get new uniforms, like Reebok proposed in 2002, this would be how you would do it.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

• 3 weeks later...

Broncos and Chargers have been added. I have updated the field in the background so it can customized to match the teams. I will be using that field for the rest of the teams and will add it to all the teams that do not have it once I finish every team.

I have added teeth to the Bronco and changed the skin to light blue. This is pretty much a rough draft of the uniform, I just wanted to throw it out there to see what you guys think. I will most likely make the primary color orange and change the orange and blue on the helmet other than that not much should change about the uniform design.

BroncosHome2_zps8fcb1f6a.png

ChargersHome2_zpsb14535f2.png

I love what you've done with the Pats. I'd love to see the stripes come back some day, even though the Parcells/ Carroll era was a resounding "meh" with few exceptions (yes, 1996 counts as "meh" because they lost when it counted). On this template and with the colors being different from those of the 90s, most fans wouldn't associate a subtle design element with mediocrity. I'd like to see more white in the alternate. I'd suggest white pants, or even experimenting with a white helmet. I'd also suggest making the TV numbers and nameplate match the front and back numbers, but it looks like the mismatching numbers appear a few times in the series, so you're obviously trying to go somewhere with it. For that, I won't count it against the series. It's your vision, I'm not going to tell you to change it. It's not what I would have done, but you're not me so that doesn't matter. Great series.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Broncos blue is a little light not a fan of the blue faced bronco but do like the addition of teeth.

Chargers are great except for the primary being yellow but not seeing it anywhere on the uniforms.

What are you talking about? Yellow is the secondary and it is all over the uniform.

Broncos blue is a little light not a fan of the blue faced bronco but do like the addition of teeth.

Chargers are great except for the primary being yellow but not seeing it anywhere on the uniforms.

What are you talking about? Yellow is the secondary and it is all over the uniform.

I think he means that in the primary logo, the bolt is yellow, yet in the uniforms, the bolt is always white.

maehl.png

Archived