Under Armour Takes Over The NFL

dmhtfld

I am currently working on the Lions, I am evolving their logo and would like some feedback from you guys. It is almost finished but it seems like it is missing something. Also I am not too happy with how the teeth look and was wondering what I could do to make them look better.

Lions_zps08138411.png

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am personally a big fan of the Lions logo as it is right now.

I think the big issue with yours is the separation between the mane & face as it looks to round.

I would rework that area the teeth look fine to me the way they are.

That area looked odd to me as well. I will see what I can do to fix it. Does anyone else have any tips on how I can improve this logo.

african-lion-male_436_600x450.jpg

Obviously a logo is different than the real thing, but search Google images for "lion" and look at 99% of the pictures....you can clearly see ears through the mane. Maybe add ears to help gradually separate the mane and the face? Just an idea. Love the work so far.

Hello! My name is Dimos. I am a football coach from Montreal, Canada.

I have been coaching football (Amerian Football) in Europe for the last ten years, and have now established my own team in Wroclaw, Poland.

The team's name is Wroclaw Outlaws, and our colours are black, yellow and red.

I really like some of your ideas and concepts.

Would you be able to help me with an original logo and uniform design?

Thank you in advance for your time.

african-lion-male_436_600x450.jpg

Obviously a logo is different than the real thing, but search Google images for "lion" and look at 99% of the pictures....you can clearly see ears through the mane. Maybe add ears to help gradually separate the mane and the face? Just an idea. Love the work so far.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely try to add an ear.

Hello! My name is Dimos. I am a football coach from Montreal, Canada.

I have been coaching football (Amerian Football) in Europe for the last ten years, and have now established my own team in Wroclaw, Poland.

The team's name is Wroclaw Outlaws, and our colours are black, yellow and red.

I really like some of your ideas and concepts.

Would you be able to help me with an original logo and uniform design?

Thank you in advance for your time.

I sent you a personal message.

• 1 month later...

I like these, but I can't wrap my head around two shades of blue together. Also the Cowboys wear white at home. That's my only nitpicks. Otherwise, great work as always.

They all ready use two different shades of blue. Might as well include both in all aspects of the uniform.

Forgot about that. It will be corrected.

Other than the two people who have commented. Is everyone else able to see the images? Photobucket is saying I need to upgrade my bandwidth.

I like these, but I can't wrap my head around two shades of blue together. Also the Cowboys wear white at home. That's my only nitpicks. Otherwise, great work as always.

They all ready use two different shades of blue. Might as well include both in all aspects of the uniform.

Other than the two people who have commented. Is everyone else able to see the images? Photobucket is saying I need to upgrade my bandwidth.

Yeah, I get that they have two or more shades of blue, but it's having two together. That's what threw me a bit.

Yes your images are missing.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Yeah, I get that they have two or more shades of blue, but it's having two together. That's what threw me a bit.

Yes your images are missing.

I just like the way the colors look together. My bandwidth resets tomorrow so you will be able to see the images then.

Archived