The Panamanian Basketball League is not as well known as some other leagues but they have some cool logos.Panama is more well known for producing baseball players like Rod Carew and Mariano Rivera. Former Dallas Mavericks Shooting Guard Rolando Blackman was born in Panama City but raised in Brooklyn.

The Teams are the Rio Abojo Caimanes, The Canguros de Parque Lefevre, The Toros del Chorillo, The Montunos Del Interior, and the Colosos De Tumba Muerto

I've linked to their stories in case you guys wanted to know more in depth about where they are located and their stories. Let me know which ones you guys like the best? My favorite is the Rio Abajo Caimanes. I just love the name Caimanes and even though locals swear they have seen Caimanes in Rio Abajo, they have never proved it. -Gavin

caimanes.pngcanguros.pngtoros.png

montunos.pngcolosos.png

The logos aren't bad, but they are a little too similar for my liking in terms of approach to design and colour palette. I'd be shocked if you told me that these weren't all designed by the same person. A little more variety would be nice.

That being said, my preference is for Toros - the name, wordmark and simplicity of the logo itself make it a winner in my books. Caimanes runs a close second.

Archived