Giants add memorial to CT shooting victims on helmet. In Comic Sans?

Anubis2051

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cameras can do funny things, but it totally looks hand-written to me. The top end of the top S drops down more and the bottom of the top S is flatter. Also, I think the periods look different. Compare the top two periods.

If it is a decal, then this is the one time comic sans is the right font choice.

Comic Sans is a good choice because it's an elementary school. The font is reminding you how it was very young lives that were lost.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If course it is.

If this is a tribute worth having, it's worth doing right.

I think they did it right. These were children, and handwritten is perfect to me for reflecting that.

If was handwritten by each player then it would be even more perfect. Think when you learned to write in school, everyone's was unique.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

This picture was just released. I'm proud my team has chosen to honor the victims of such a horrible tragedy. I can't say the same for their choice of fonts.

91oxM.jpg

Perfect font for representing an elementary school. How can you complain about this?

Classy. Real great move by the Giants.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like the Giants' solution better.

Pick one, Kraft - either the seal or the ribbon would be perfect. Together they're ugly.

Even with the ribbon behind the city seal. They seem disconnected, but it's really about the fact that they chose to honor the victims. Arguing aesthetics, in this case, seems moot.

Archived