Sign in to follow this  
lancealot

NFL concepts *browns update + colts 12/20/12*

Basically blending old (silver helmet and sleeve logo) with new (new logo chest stripe and wing pattern thingie) the silver helmet of old is now matte grey to match the new nike matte style pants. Changed the twelve pattern things on each leg to sox so that each set of pants has 12 rather than 24. All the pants can be worn with all the jerseys.

XuuR4.jpg

Let me know what you think

Basically blending old (silver helmet and sleeve logo) with new (new logo chest stripe and wing pattern thingie) the silver helmet of old is now matte grey to match the new nike matte style pants. Changed the twelve pattern things on each leg to sox so that each set of pants has 12 rather than 24. All the pants can be worn with all the jerseys.

XuuR4.jpg%20

Let me know what you think

Love this concept! Can you please post this template?

I like the uniforms. Don't like the helmet, I'd love a silver helmet. But the logo on it just doesn't work. Play around with the colors. See what you can come up with.

The template is is in the psd. Movement thread (helmet and jerseys are I'm there)

I didn't think the helmet would work, I'll make some changes to the logo, probably green at the bottom to match the original logo. Bbtv, the current helmet goes down into a point to match the stripe on the helmet (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=seattle+seahawks+helmet&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#miuv=1) and the first two helmets the logo didn't meet up at the back

Here is an update changed the primary logo and the helmet, I got rid of the outlines on the numbers

Br8E1.jpg

Any suggestions for the helmet? I got rid of the outline because the grey and green were bleeding into each other and making it look messy

I would try the seahawk with a white beak & line with maybe a green outline.

I do not like the numbers above the helmet logo.

I also like it a lot better, but there is no grey in the logo and grey is one of the main colors used in the uniforms

Daring and cool! And yes, the helmet looks much better with the white outline.

I'd love to see the full lime green return on a Seahawks jersey, but that's just me.

You don't need any gray in the logo, the entire helmet shell is silver/gray so it all balances out. Use the latest helmet version.

Just personal preference, but I liked the outlined number.