Bringing this one back..NFL Playoff Logos

tohasbo

The one I have from Carolina is the one with the old logo and I tried my best to do the correct colors for Seattle's new marks for this season...I do NOT have the Divisional Playoff logos.

NFLPlayoffs_PML1_2010-9999.pngNFLPlayoffs-Wildcard_PMK1a_2010-9999_SCC_SRGB.png

NFL_AFCChampionshiplogo.pngNFL_NFCchampionshiplogo.png

SuperBowl47_GRN02a_2012_SCC_SRGB.pngSuperBowl47_GRR02a_2012_SCC_SRGB.png

I will post the teams that have clinched playoff berths first and then later on add the unused marks...

So are there new ones or what's the deal??

I don't know. The individual teams' versions haven't been released. And since a large number of teams had minor color tweaks, I would assume that some of them would be changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your work. BTW, I go to your site very often for reference. You do a very nice job there.

In regards to the playoff logos, its been a couple of years now and I still can't seem to get used to these logos. I have come to accept and actually really admire the standardized SB logo but these playoff logos just don't seem to work for me. I think what kills it for me is the empty space in the middle of the logo. I understand that its trying to mimic the trophy but even the trophy doesn't have that much empty space in the middle; there is a strip of metal that wraps across the sides and the top. It simply was a bad choice no matter how you look at it. I cringe every time I see the logo on the field or on the television screen.

The standardized logo wouldn't be so bad if they at least used the Stadium in the background everywhere, especially one as iconic as the Superdome.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Archived