Major League Football Merchandise

hugevolsfan

I wanted to show off some fan gear for my fictional league.

I did not want to post it in the other thread because I plan on posting all of the teams "Merchandise" here & wanted my teams just to be in the other thread.

Here are the first few teams let me know what you think!

Atlanta Blazers

ATLDraftCap_zps1da6781f.png

ATLNikeT-Shirt_zps625458e3.png

ATLPoloShirt_zps406422d6.png

Baltimore Bombers

BALDraftCap_zps757b07d5.png

BALDraftCap2_zpsfc6cd7e5.png

BALNikeT-Shirt_zps5f3e5c8d.png

BALPoloShirt_zpsb0dea6fe.png

I like it, it's clean and simple which looks good, but there is nothing special about it

Its based on what Nike has done with NFL.

The caps are supposed to be like the helmets

I might try some other designs later.

The pics did not resize any which surprised me so sorry for the large pics.

all the logos look really good man, i think your style is pretty close to mine, so id wear any of this stuff if it were real. the mock ups all loog good too, except the tshirts, you're skewing the perspective the wrong direction. the vanishing pint is going the opposite way. below i've marked the perspective lines relative to the shirt and the pink lines are an exaggerated guide the logos should follow

shirtja.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

I felt the shirts seemed off but I matched it up to what Nike had on that T-shirt for the NFL.

Not to say Nike's photoshop was right I will play with it.

Thanks for the compliment on the style because I do like your style as well.

Wow fantastic! Yeah I wanted you to do this merchandise for your MLF. Excellent job! So authentic and realistic just like you have done with presenting your teams. You haven't released it yet but based on your template I already would like my hands on an Detroit Autos cap. Gotta support them. :)

Finally signed up as a member after following your mlf thread and a few other concept leagues from afar as an outsider. Wanted to give you props on some great designs and applaud your talent. Keep up the good work and I'm glad I stumbled upon this great little forum

Finally signed up as a member after following your mlf thread and a few other concept leagues from afar as an outsider. Wanted to give you props on some great designs and applaud your talent. Keep up the good work and I'm glad I stumbled upon this great little forum

welcome to the board we can always use more folks with your eye for talent. :D

Archived