NCAA Football 14 & Madden 14 Custom Concept Cover

TornadoGTS

In light of his Heisman Trophy win, I wanted to make something a little more custom than I usually do and did a full front and back cover.....

NCAAFootball14-ManzielFullPress.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

In light of his Heisman Trophy win, I wanted to make something a little more custom than I usually do and did a full front and back cover.....

Thats nice...is that the official cover template or just a mock up?

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Thats nice...is that the official cover template or just a mock up?

It's my own custom layout/mockup, real cover probably be out for another couple months.

It's unfortunate that we won't see him on a cover for a few years though. He isn't eligible to be out of the NCAA until 2015

Thats why I made it, so I dont have to wait that long :P

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

So who should be on nexyt years? T'eo?

He likely will be.

They are currently holding a "school spirit" contest/vote that will select which school gets to be on the cover, but as usual all the big name schools lead the vote, plus knowing them they'll mold the results to fit who they want on there anyways, but at least you can say they're trying, marketing wise.

Simply awesome work as always! I'd love it if they utilized the back of the cover like that

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. And I wish they utilized it as well, but I know that's there main space to push their new (but old) features and what not, but they could probably try to include more flare on that side.

So who should be on nexyt years? T'eo?

He likely will be.

They are currently holding a "school spirit" contest/vote that will select which school gets to be on the cover, but as usual all the big name schools lead the vote, plus knowing them they'll mold the results to fit who they want on there anyways, but at least you can say they're trying, marketing

We should get 4chan to work their magic on this, we could end up with some interesting covers

It's unfortunate that we won't see him on a cover for a few years though. He isn't eligible to be out of the NCAA until 2015

Can't he leave after next year due to him being a redshirt?

That would be correct

Yeah, I felt like doing another full fledged concept cover. As a disclaimer, the Sidney Rice pic was the main pic I was working on and the base of this whole concept, plus it was a great pic for effects and pose and all that, so that is why it is the main/front render as opposed to the more popular Lynch or Russell.

SeattleMadden14-ConceptPress.png

Yes, yes I did.

• 8 months later...

Coming back from the dead again....

It's crazy, its random, it's out of the box, it's Oregon

Full Size Link

DeAnthonyThomas14ConceptCover.png

Archived