2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's quite nice. I like the colour combination. The 'sport' in the sponsor is a bit much though...too cluttered.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On that subject, here's the catalog for next year's Puma templates. No points for guessing which shirt Arsenal are likely to be saddled with! http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/08/puma-2014-world-cup-14-15-2014-15.html

Im guessing speed game, and i dont like it

I actually think it will be the ACTV template - which will look good if done right. The problem will be that that same template will be used for the majority of other Puma teams thus rendering the Arsenal treatment unoriginal. Here's a big check to use our product but you're going to look like everyone else that's using it for much less.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

No, those are not good shirts. But then neither is the newly unveiled Portsmouth third...

y8ob.jpg

Egads.

#laughs quietly to himself#

The players look like they're being tortured...

Bringing back short-shorts, are they? I always wished that when the NBA did ABA throwbacks, they be forced to also rock the short-shorts.

They look like captured troops being filmed trying to convey their true emotions through subtle facial expressions.

Bringing back short-shorts, are they? I always wished that when the NBA did ABA throwbacks, they be forced to also rock the short-shorts.

I hope not, I really don't have the legs for them...

After the UEFA Supercup yesterday I noticed how similar the jerseys of Bayern and Chelsea are. It's just a few details.

bayern-muenchen-v-chelsea-uefa-20130830-

bayern-muenchen-v-chelsea-uefa-20130830-

In some way it reminds me of one of those All-Star Games.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

More important than that is how awful the forced three stripe motif is.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Melbourne Victory:

MelbourneVictory1.jpgMelbourneVictory2.jpg

Wow those are bbbbbuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy.

I am not opposed to the adidas three stripes. I know they get knocked on here a lot, but its the best piece of product identification in sports design. Though personally I'd still like Adidas to go back to the trefoil logo.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Those socks would look fine if they matched a single element somewhere else on the rest of the kit (I'm talking about the 5 super thin lines below the adidad 3). As it is now, the just make the whole kit look more busy than it already is. And that stupid fridge magnet sponsor logo has to be pushed down awfully low because of the V design also on the away too which looks goofy. Such a terrible execution all round, really.

Archived