2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

The BBC had a news story on their website on it looking like a Germany shirt. Even including a video of the German team lifting the world cup in the supposed similar shirt.

I personally think it looked more USA than Germany. This shirt in mind:

jersey_2010_home.jpg37101501_l_a1.jpg

As for the new USA kit description. It is a shame to leave the red and white hoops as that is unique to them in the international scene. It is a solid identity for USA too. A change of crest is all that is holding them back from a near perfect set.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm. I never heard that - most of the fans I know were more grateful that England was looking more like England again, with the darker crest.

To be fair, there were more complaints regarding it looking like a Germany shirt due to the darkness of the blue being used - in the early pictures it looked almost black. You can imagine how happy the English tabloid press was that we were looking a tad German, I think even De Bild got in on the act as well.

That's what I remember as well.

"

USA 2014 World Cup Home Kit

The new USA 2014 Home Jersey is mainly white with a luscious blue as second color. The new USA 2014 World Cup Home Kit comes with a white flat knit collar with a blue contrasting tipping. The USA Home Kit for the 2014 World Cup will feature blue sleeve cuffs.

USA will play in white shorts with blue applications at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

The new USA 2014 World Cup Away Kit will be mainly red with white applications. USA 2014 World Cup Away Jersey will include folded sleeve cuffs and comes with a red short. Like the Home Kit the Away Jersey will be presented in early 2014."

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/09/usa-2014-world-cup-home-and-away-kit.html

Not what I expected. Will be interesting to see if true.

possibly this cut for the home kit?

brazil-home-shirt-2013-14.jpg

"

The new USA 2014 Home Jersey is mainly white with a luscious blue as second color. The new USA 2014 World Cup Home Kit comes with a white flat knit collar with a blue contrasting tipping. The USA Home Kit for the 2014 World Cup will feature blue sleeve cuffs.

USA will play in white shorts with blue applications at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

The new USA 2014 World Cup Away Kit will be mainly red with white applications. USA 2014 World Cup Away Jersey will include folded sleeve cuffs and comes with a red short. Like the Home Kit the Away Jersey will be presented in early 2014."

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/09/usa-2014-world-cup-home-and-away-kit.html

Not what I expected. Will be interesting to see if true.

possibly this cut for the home kit?

brazil-home-shirt-2013-14.jpg

Would expect something new since it will be a WC kit.

Chicago will unveil their third kit on 10/8.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hey guys, I thought this would be as good a place as any to ask this.

I recently ordered a Southampton away kit (the black and white one) and when I received it, the white sponsor logo was either stained by the ink from the peice of paper that was shipped with it, or it was a dodgy print...or both. It looked dirty and beige, so I cleaned it with some cleaning product very gently and some of it came off. After it dried, the sponsor logo is whiter but still not perfect and I don't know if that's as good as its going to get or if there is something else I can use. It's the standard smooth white plastic material that is used commonly these days. It really annoys me that it's not perfect....as I'm sure it would for everyone else who frequents this site. It's kind of how we are lol.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Re: Honda/Indy Eleven... It's a combo from the manufacturing plant in town and dealerships...from the Indy biz journal

The Eleven, a professional team that will debut in 2014, signed a three-year deal with Honda Manufacturing of Indiana LLC and central Indiana Honda dealers. The pact is worth about $1 million over the three-year term, said sources familiar with the deal.

The sponsorship agreement makes Honda the "Official Automobile of Indy Eleven" and includes the placement of the Honda logo on all uniforms to be worn by the team for the next three years.

Hey guys, I thought this would be as good a place as any to ask this.

I recently ordered a Southampton away kit (the black and white one) and when I received it, the white sponsor logo was either stained by the ink from the peice of paper that was shipped with it, or it was a dodgy print...or both. It looked dirty and beige, so I cleaned it with some cleaning product very gently and some of it came off. After it dried, the sponsor logo is whiter but still not perfect and I don't know if that's as good as its going to get or if there is something else I can use. It's the standard smooth white plastic material that is used commonly these days. It really annoys me that it's not perfect....as I'm sure it would for everyone else who frequents this site. It's kind of how we are lol.

Has this happened to anyone else?

First off, congratulations on a wise purchase!

Secondly, I don't think there is much you can do. If you hadn't tried to clean it I would have suggested asking for an exchange, but I doubt a seller would take back the shirt now? I think the cheap materials some replica kits use do sometimes spoil more quickly than they ought to for the amount of money being spent by fans on shirts.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived