2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Blackburn away, apparently...

ojij.jpg

Well in that case, say hello to the Chicago Red Stars' new July 4th third kit.

ellared_featured-640x360.png

I just can't put my finger on it...

There are some odd patches around the nike logo and the crest on the Blackburn jersey.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some odd patches around the nike logo and the crest on the Blackburn jersey.

Having been to Ewood Park, I can confidently say the whole place is a bit of an odd patch...

ojij.jpg

Don't know how it will look with a sponsor logo, but I'd love to see my Cosmos adopt that template. There's historical precedent for it...

Cosmos%2075%20Road%20Pele%2074%20Style_small.jpg5410fullimage.jpg

Metalist Kharkiv:

Metalist-Kharkiv-new-kits-2014.jpeg

Turns out the bib collar needs contrasting colours!

Yep - those blank patches spoil an otherwise decent looking shirt. I'm also not a fan of placing the maker's logo centrally when the crest is to the left (as worn) - it just makes the whole thing look unbalanced.

Don't know how it will look with a sponsor logo, but I'd love to see my Cosmos adopt that template. There's historical precedent for it...

Stick a 1970s style wing collar on it - or nick the one off the current Brazil home shirt - and that might just work...

ojij.jpg

Same template used in Messi and Neymar with Friends in Peru

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/photos/sports-photos-slideshow/messi-friends-v-rest-world-20130703-054918-290.html;_ylt=AgRmayEUpkUwYzeETsA6DXP4VpEB;_ylu=X3oDMTNrYnJsNW8wBHBrZwMxMTVkMGFkZS1jMDQyLTM5NjEtODA5MS03MmI5N2M0YmI0NWEEc2VjA01lZGlhQ2Fyb3VzZWxQaG90b0dhbGxlcnlDQVhIUgR2ZXIDNGRjMGFhMzAtZTNhNC0xMWUyLWJmZGYtZmNhNWMyZDFhOGIy;_ylg=X3oDMTBhY2IwdWc5BGxhbmcDZW4tR0I-;_ylv=3

Sunderland:

sunderland-new-home-kit-2014.jpeg

This is the best Sunderland home jersey by Adidas so far imo.

I think it certainly looks better than the striped template we've been seeing elsewhere - West Brom and Middlesbrough away, for example. I wouldn't turn my nose up at it for us.

We've had a couple of teasers of the new Hull City home kit over the past couple of days, only shorts and socks so far - we know that the former are (unsurprisingly) black and look to use Adidas' Squadra 13 style, whilst the socks are rather thrillingly hooped.

I know it sounds stupid as they both traditionally wear red/white stripes, but that shirt looks more like a Southampton shirt than a Sunderland one. I think its the balance of red/white with minimal black trims that makes me think that way.

liverpool-1.png

Yeh right, the socks look nice so far.

I'm not buying a shirt with the logo of our current sponsor on it, instead I'll treat myself to a nice pair of those socks to wear to matches. ;)

Sunderland:

sunderland-new-home-kit-2014.jpeg

This is the best Sunderland home jersey by Adidas so far imo.

They might have a fascist as a manager, a thin squad and a cold northern climate, but dammit I am jealous of Sunderland, at least about one thing!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Here we go then...

9ucb.jpg

It uses the template we anticipated, but all in all I don't think it looks at all bad - aside from the sponsor. I'm never happy to see it on a City shirt, but leaving aside the company in question the application of it looks very poor indeed. A real shame, as I think it's the nicest home kit Adidas have knocked out for us over the last few years.

After we saw the home shirt of the 1. FC Köln, here are also Away and Alternate:

1.Fc-Koln-13-14-Home-Kit.jpgKoln+13-14+Away+Kit+(1).jpgKoln+13-14+Third+Kit+(1).jpg

And a new leak of the City kits, I'd love the white one!

Manchester+City+13-14+Third+Kit.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Here we go then...

9ucb.jpg

It uses the template we anticipated, but all in all I don't think it looks at all bad - aside from the sponsor. I'm never happy to see it on a City shirt, but leaving aside the company in question the application of it looks very poor indeed. A real shame, as I think it's the nicest home kit Adidas have knocked out for us over the last few years.

Yeah, I agree, not bad looking shirt, does look like someone just ironed on a very cheap looking transfer for the sponsor.

The Bundesliga is getting my vote right now for best looking league next year. A good variety of manufacturers, with some great looking outfits.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived