2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, this is an AWESOME detail of the Brasil kit:

Brazil-2013-home-nike-football-shirt-d.jpg

Man I always thought that would w a really cool design or the US!! Or a bunch of holes forming stars and stripes.

I wouldn't mind something like the mesh sweat backs for soccer. That way they can still keep it simple but add a little flair.

Conrad posted a couple pages back, but here's the official promo photo just posted by KNVB on FB:

775793_589753241051220_1431702667_o.jpg

Not a fan... at all. Liked this template with the orange, not with the flag colors.

FWIW, I think they had something great with this look:

Nike-Holland-Away-Kit-Wesley-Sneijder.jpg

NikeBrazil13-14ConfedCupAway.jpg

Very nice. Would love to see this in white with red stripe for England.

I like it as well. I've long had a similar concept for the US in my head but never illustrated it. Imagine this Brazil top in navy blue with alternating red and white stripes up and down the shoulders.

FWIW, I think they had something great with this look:

Nike-Holland-Away-Kit-Wesley-Sneijder.jpg

I have to agree, I loved this kit so much.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

NikeBrazil13-14ConfedCupAway.jpg

I've thought similar but on a white kit and goof down the sides of the torso. Yours sounds better though.

Very nice. Would love to see this in white with red stripe for England.

I like it as well. I've long had a similar concept for the US in my head but never illustrated it. Imagine this Brazil top in navy blue with alternating red and white stripes up and down the shoulders.

Sold.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived