2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

the-new-liverpool-third-kit-is-hideous.jpg

I am at a complete loss for words. I seriously have no earthly idea how this could be ok'ed by people at Warrior AND Liverpool. This might be the worst kit I've ever seen.

I know the shirt has been posted before, but this is the first look at the entire thing. Mismatched socks and all.

As much as i'm sure that the players don't care nearly as much as we do......how can they put that on and not feel stupid?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the sad part is Liverpool will have to wear it away at Stoke and Sunderland this year where you'd assume the white away kit isn't an option... so it can't even get locked away somewhere and forgotten about.

You're not hoping for a memorable FA Cup run of away fixtures at Lincoln, Exeter, Brentford, Cheltenham, Doncaster and Sheffield United then? ;)

The only positive thing I can think of to say about this kit is that it makes the away effort look like a masterpiece of sartorial restraint.

I think HFK puts it best when describing Liverpool's kits.

The new away kit, allegedly "a refreshed version of the 1989-91 kit" was met with a mixture of derision and horror from supporters. From a design point of view, it represents a step back to the awful shirts of the 1990s. The third strip defies belief.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

And a new leak of the City kits, I'd love the white one!

Manchester+City+13-14+Third+Kit.jpg

Oh :censored: yea.

Those are awesome but the stupid badge surrounding the City badge ruins it a little.

Also am I the only one thinking that the black that City has worn the last couple of years might influence NYCFC to go black and sky blue? Maybe this is just me getting my hopes up since I would really like that color scheme.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

2014 Oxford United Home Kits. Sponsor is supposed to be announced next week. I'm not sure about the slightly more golden yellow, but am damned pleased about the return to the traditional navy(ish) shorts and socks after last season all yellow job. I assume it's a standard Nike teamwear template, but I don't keep up with those.

2524924.jpg

Heh, was just about to post that one myself.

It looks smart enough, although the sponsor could make or break it. I read though that at the initial launch of the replica version there won't be a sponsor applied - as such, I'm a tad jealous.

It's an older template but at least they're not another Adidas club sporting those bloody 'wings'.

Borussia Dortmund's home shirt official:

borussia-dortmund-nouveau-maillot-2014.jpeg

As Puma did quite well or example with Lokomotiv Moscow I would expect more to a Champions League finalist.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived