2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Random observation: Spurs' new home kit reminds me of the Padres with the double blue stripe trim on sleeves and placket.

liverpool-1.png

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing that bothers me about the Spurs away kit are the lines extending from the collar to the shoulder. This attribute is so dated and they just don't look nice. I can't tell if they're the same width the entire way or if they flare out at the end. It's just bad. I really dislike the away kit.

As for the home kit, we all seem to be on the same page as far as the HP logo is concerned. Not much can be done about that. But if it wasn't for some 90's inspriation (see 1995 jersey below), I'd say Under Armour failed with this entire set.

5Pyi7Vd.jpg

5Pyi7Vd.jpg

Looks like HP were able to match Spurs navy back in '95....

I think their logo was black back then, so using navy blue didn't realy change the look as much as it would now. But for the UA wordmark on both sleeves I think the Spurs shirts look pretty stellar.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Another thing that bothers me about the Spurs away kit are the lines extending from the collar to the shoulder. This attribute is so dated and they just don't look nice. I can't tell if they're the same width the entire way or if they flare out at the end. It's just bad

Sorry, but ook at the back of the home shirt.

mppholth.jpg

I personally don't mind it. Reminds me a little of my favourite ever england shirt (1986, which I own) but only on the back not the front:

image1xl.jpg

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Another thing that bothers me about the Spurs away kit are the lines extending from the collar to the shoulder. This attribute is so dated and they just don't look nice. I can't tell if they're the same width the entire way or if they flare out at the end. It's just bad

Sorry, but ook at the back of the home shirt.

mppholth.jpg

I personally don't mind it. Reminds me a little of my favourite ever england shirt (1986, which I own) but only on the back not the front:

Well, that's disappointing.

Chievo Verona...

3uzn.jpg

The inspiration behind the away and third shirts is a little bizarre. Apparently the grey away is based on the colours of the San Francisco Giants baseball team, whilst the third reflects the British racing green traditionally sported by our motorsport teams.

Odd.

Chievo Verona...

3uzn.jpg

The inspiration behind the away and third shirts is a little bizarre. Apparently the grey away is based on the colours of the San Francisco Giants baseball team, whilst the third reflects the British racing green traditionally sported by our motorsport teams.

Odd.

Well, last year they used a white pinstriped kit inspired by baseball, and they used a green and yellow halved kit inspire by Newton Heath. And their christmas kit this year will be inspired by the British Navy. I agree, it's odd.

As for the shirts, I miss raglan sleeve on the primary, and the others look good, if unconventional.

Lazio unveiled their new kits, and I'm just going to say they aren't as annoying as their fans.

maglia-lazio-2013-2014.jpg

seconda-maglia-lazio-2013-2014.jpg

terza-maglia-lazio-2013-14.jpg

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived