2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, after Roma will wear Nike from 2014 on they will wear own produced kits for the next season!

nouveau-maillot-2014-as-roma.jpegnuove-maglie-2014-as-roma.jpeg

Would be interesting if Roma starts to produce kits for other teams in the future.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Wait, what? They're only going to wear Nike for a year?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wow, after Roma will wear Nike from 2014 on they will wear own produced kits for the next season!

nouveau-maillot-2014-as-roma.jpegnuove-maglie-2014-as-roma.jpeg

Would be interesting if Roma starts to produce kits for other teams in the future.

Why would they do that? Other teams have made their own kits. Didn't Crystal Palace do that the season before last?

Read it again. Their Nike kits won't be ready until 2014,s o they are making their own for next season only.

Man, the Bundesliga will be one beautiful league to watch this upcoming season. I don't think I've even seen a mediocre kit yet out of them

Nah, there are some awful kits:

SC-Freiburg-Trikot-2013.jpgimage_slshow_einzel_0_30.jpgfile.jpgNew-Mainz-Trikot-2013-2014.jpg

But it's just only the Nike teams hat doesn't got an exclusive deal.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Odd that the Braunschweig shirt makes your "not good" list, given its relative plainness and being made by Nike; that's usually a combo that gets huge praise around here.

I actually kinda like the look; the blue sleeves save it from being totally boring.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Hearing that Everton will be redesigning the new badge for 2014-15

Old news. They had a redesign for this season which went down like a lead balloon, so now they are going back to the drawing board!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Confirmation of West Ham's new away kit...

7wfa.jpg

Not a bad effort, although I'm a little unsure about the sky blue shorts and socks.

Inspiration taken from the Frank McAvennie era change kit which had sky blue shorts as well.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

And here's legend Totti in Roma's new shirt:

nouveau-maillots-2014-roma.jpeg

Con

- A shirt shouldn't need an undershirt

- It seems like they couldn't decide wether to us a V-neck or a polo collar, so they went with both

- The v-neck is too long, and I don't like how it's split. I prefer the polo collar for that reason

- The badge isn't as good as the previous

Pro

- Like the old yellow-orange returning

- Consistent double stripe on polo, sleeve, and socks

- Roman numerals for the foundation year

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Read it again. Their Nike kits won't be ready until 2014,s o they are making their own for next season only.

Yeah, I just now read it again and I finally understand it. Whoops.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived