UnclearInitial

2013-14 Soccer kits

#heresy alert

I quite like that 'dip dyed' fade look Nike have for a standard template this season actually. I think it makes a potentially dull kit look a bit more interesting.

#heresy alert

I quite like that 'dip dyed' fade look Nike have for a standard template this season actually. I think it makes a potentially dull kit look a bit more interesting.

I agree

Besiktas Home Shirt:

besiktas-nouveau-maillot-domicile-2014.jpeg

Now this is an example where using the normal Toyota red would work better, and tie in with the red in the club crest. Unless there's some taboo because red is a Gala colour?

Besiktas Home Shirt:

besiktas-nouveau-maillot-domicile-2014.jpeg

Now this is an example where using the normal Toyota red would work better, and tie in with the red in the club crest. Unless there's some taboo because red is a Gala colour?

Nah, Besiktas had several red alternate kits in it's history.

Here's Rayo Vallecano:

nuevas-equipaciones-2014-rayo-vallecano-.jpeg

#heresy alert

As do I.

The white background to the sponsor completely ruins the white sash on that dark green Gdansk kit.

The new Southend United away kit - or is it Vitesse?

8wql.jpg

Don't care for the pointless gradient stripes on the orange

Sorry if already discussed but Roma is doing their own shirt this year (no Nike, no Adidas, etc.) along with their own sponsor.

roma-home-shirt-detail-600x699.jpeg

Sorry if already discussed but Roma is doing their own shirt this year (no Nike, no Adidas, etc.) along with their own sponsor.

Is it possible that it's a nike designed kit sans logos for this season?

Is it possible that it's a nike designed kit sans logos for this season?

Could be. They aren't partnering with Nike until next season and so they did their own, all made in Italy. Each one for sale has a unique ID number to curb knock offs. Interesting. http://www.liveforfootballshirts.com/as-roma-201314-home-kit-made-by/