2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

New kits for Trabzonspor...

5es7.jpg

The shirt with the thick claret band is the home, whilst the white and Saintsfan pleasing gradient versions are the away and third respectively.

Unfortunately the home and third put me in mind of Scunthorpe United and that can never be a good thing.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would guess that we'll first see it worn competitively in Norwich's opening away fixture, which is against us. On the strength of that graphic I'm now quite terrified.

The Chicago Fire are going with a fan design contest for their third kit.

Please, for the love of God, let's see a powder blue Chicago flag kit again.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Norwich City away kit has just been released...

969922_510171889056124_1300763286_n_zps134e7dbe.jpg

That is like one of the best marketing ploys ever...but i digress :)

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

The new Derby County away...

0nf0.jpg

Now, the big question is do the hoops carry across the back as with the home version?

v8en.jpg

Yep!

Now, I'm sure the marketing department will have this down as maroon or burgundy or something, but I can't help but wonder if Derby fans will see this shirt as basically being red...

Archived