UnclearInitial

2013-14 Soccer kits

Warrior's at it again. This is the Sevilla reserves' away kit:

BQeJLHuCMAAX3mC.jpg

Stuff like this is what we were all afraid of when they started getting contracts with major clubs.

Warrior's at it again. This is the Sevilla reserves' away kit:

BQeJLHuCMAAX3mC.jpg

By the gods. It looks like a very poor 1990s 'keeper kit.

Sevilla changed from Joma--who trotted out all sorts of strange kits for them--to Warrior... who's doing the same thing.

What did these teams expect when they hired a company primarily known for outfitting lax bros?

I think this proves that the people at Warrior are on drugs.

No, they're just really really stupid.

Cardiff City change kits...

3s5w.jpg

I say 'change kits' and not 'away' and 'third', as they've not specified one from the other - instead, we're told that they're going to alternate between the yellow and the blue.

Hmm.

As we all know, the blue should be the primary.

Agreed.

Cardiff City change kits...

3s5w.jpg

I say 'change kits' and not 'away' and 'third', as they've not specified one from the other - instead, we're told that they're going to alternate between the yellow and the blue.

Hmm.

Agreed.

I will second that "agreed," but add that, for fans of the team, it's good that they got a blue jersey as well. Heck, I'm a Swansea City fan and I'm glad for Cardiff fans that they got a blue jersey.

Ugh, the MLS all star unis have the super-reflective numbers again. :(

Boooo.

Yeah, not sure who thought those were a good idea. They basically disappeared when they weren't reflecting.

Yeah a metallic silver would've been nice, but you can't do numbers like these, especially heat pressed on soccer jerseys like that, flimsy and always moving, unlike football where they're tackle twill and a lot sturdier

Yep that blue kit is what Cardiff should be wearing full time. Just looks like a Cardiff City kit, passes the 'first glance' test perfectly.

It's interesting that Cardiff have not signified an away and third kit. I'd quite like that idea, as the line between second and third kits in soccer is increasingly blurred, except for the fact that in this case it smacks a bit of further relegating the traditional colour of the clubs kit.

It's interesting that Cardiff have not signified an away and third kit. I'd quite like that idea, as the line between second and third kits in soccer is increasingly blurred, except for the fact that in this case it smacks a bit of further relegating the traditional colour of the clubs kit.

Indeed - whilst the idea itself is an interesting one, given the club in question you can't help but think it's part of the drip, drip, drip of removing blue from the equation.

Sex, drugs and PeƱarol...

u649.jpg

The Uruguayan's new home shirt for the 2013 Copa Sudamericana season. Stripy.

Nice look for India. I much prefer the two-tone stripe and arm band than the single colour ones you see Holland and Australia wear.

^Agreed, and I can't be the only one who thinks that template is best left with no advertisements.