2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sevilla changed from Joma--who trotted out all sorts of strange kits for them--to Warrior... who's doing the same thing.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

What did these teams expect when they hired a company primarily known for outfitting lax bros?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

No, they're just really really stupid.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Cardiff City change kits...

3s5w.jpg

I say 'change kits' and not 'away' and 'third', as they've not specified one from the other - instead, we're told that they're going to alternate between the yellow and the blue.

Hmm.

Cardiff City change kits...

3s5w.jpg

I say 'change kits' and not 'away' and 'third', as they've not specified one from the other - instead, we're told that they're going to alternate between the yellow and the blue.

Hmm.

As we all know, the blue should be the primary.

Agreed.

I will second that "agreed," but add that, for fans of the team, it's good that they got a blue jersey as well. Heck, I'm a Swansea City fan and I'm glad for Cardiff fans that they got a blue jersey.

Yep that blue kit is what Cardiff should be wearing full time. Just looks like a Cardiff City kit, passes the 'first glance' test perfectly.

It's interesting that Cardiff have not signified an away and third kit. I'd quite like that idea, as the line between second and third kits in soccer is increasingly blurred, except for the fact that in this case it smacks a bit of further relegating the traditional colour of the clubs kit.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

It's interesting that Cardiff have not signified an away and third kit. I'd quite like that idea, as the line between second and third kits in soccer is increasingly blurred, except for the fact that in this case it smacks a bit of further relegating the traditional colour of the clubs kit.

Indeed - whilst the idea itself is an interesting one, given the club in question you can't help but think it's part of the drip, drip, drip of removing blue from the equation.

Nice look for India. I much prefer the two-tone stripe and arm band than the single colour ones you see Holland and Australia wear.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived