2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A selection of new Umbro kits - first for newly promoted Greek Super League side Panetolikos...

hocm.jpg

The home is the middle, the yellow the away and the white the third.

Then there's Club Atletico Colon of Argentina's new home kit...

nc29.jpg

In other kit-based news, it would seem that Valencia are in negotiations regarding switching to Adidas from next season.

The new Celtic Kits are hideous. The Club I play for is partially ran by Celtic and we get their kits, boy am I not looking forward to the change. Anyone have an opinion on the new "hoops"?

CELTIC1.jpg

This guy? I dig it. There's only so much you can do with hoops and I think this is pretty fresh without totally diverging from history.

I still can't quite make my mind up about that Celtic shirt, to be honest. I think though it looks better worn than it does in the fancy publicity shots.

However, the socks that accompany it are ace.

A selection of new Umbro kits - first for newly promoted Greek Super League side Panetolikos...

hocm.jpg

The home is the middle, the yellow the away and the white the third.

Those look very dated - a flashback to Umbro before the "Tailored..." range.

bifcolympique_zps28a2961e.png

Don't have a problem with the pattern, but I do not like the panels. Last WC's ball was bad enough.

People griping about the last WC ball

Problem #1: It's too round

Problem #2: It rises to high

Solution #1: It's a ball

Solution #2: Shoot it lower.

Don't have a problem with the pattern, but I do not like the panels. Last WC's ball was bad enough.

You're welcome to your opinion, but I'm guessing you don't know much about physics as it applies to balls used in sports.

You're welcome to your opinion, but I'm guessing you don't know much about physics as it applies to balls used in sports.
No, I probably don't, I was going off of a Scottish comedian.

No, I probably don't, I was going off of a Scottish comedian.

Well, that's your issue, Scotland haven't done jack in years when it comes to football. ^_^

6fQjS3M.png

The new Celtic Kits are hideous. The Club I play for is partially ran by Celtic and we get their kits, boy am I not looking forward to the change. Anyone have an opinion on the new "hoops"?

They look pretty good but I just wish they could have a consistent home uniform design that lasts at least a few years. Away kit looks great, much fresher and way less boring than last years black uniform. Last years away kit was alright but it needed way more green. You could hardly see the grey hoops from a distance. The new away just screams Celtic.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Archived