2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

I like that ball. Kinda has a retro feel about it, and it screams brazil which is nice.

My favourtie design of recent memory is still the Germany 2006 one

The Japan Korea 2002 ball...now that was a disaster.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Celtic Kits are hideous. The Club I play for is partially ran by Celtic and we get their kits, boy am I not looking forward to the change. Anyone have an opinion on the new "hoops"?

CELTIC1.jpg

This guy? I dig it. There's only so much you can do with hoops and I think this is pretty fresh without totally diverging from history.

What bugs me is that it looks like the hoops are mimicking the Magners sponsor logo rather than being a part of the Celtic brand.

I like that ball. Kinda has a retro feel about it, and it screams brazil which is nice.

My favourtie design of recent memory is still the Germany 2006 one

The Japan Korea 2002 ball...now that was a disaster.

Not entirely sure it still counts as recent memory, but I was always a fan of the France 1998 "Tricolore"

605px-Adidas_tricolore.jpg

A nice ball in it's time...but now it's pretty generic as far as soccer ball designs go. If we have to go generic old school then the 1978 one gets my vote too.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Don't have a problem with the pattern, but I do not like the panels. Last WC's ball was bad enough.

People griping about the last WC ball

Problem #1: It's too round

Problem #2: It rises to high

Solution #1: It's a ball

Solution #2: Shoot it lower.

You're welcome to your opinion, but I'm guessing you don't know much about physics as it applies to balls used in sports.
No, I probably don't, I was going off of a Scottish comedian.

Well, that's your issue, Scotland haven't done jack in years when it comes to football. ^_^

Yeah, they did come home too soon after all

Dortmund's CL kit leaked:

Borussia+Dortmund+13+14+CL+Kit+1.jpg

Borussia+Dortmund+13+14+CL+Kit+2.jpgBorussia+Dortmund+13+14+CL+Kit.jpg

A preview of the 2014-15 Arsenal Puma kit perhaps?
Nah. Arsenal will be Puma's most important club which means that they will likely get their own template. Though they wouldn't look bad in that, minus the piping down the front.

Dortmund for now is Puma's most important club and they don't get their own templates...

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

First big leak for WC2014- Portugal. I'm indifferent on this one but am truly disappointed with the new contrasting shoulder bands. I hope that doesn't become the new big thing. I was ok with them so long as they matched the color of the shirt.

PortugalWorldCup2014.jpg

looks more like the nike training tops, but it does have all the features of a kit.

Archived