2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

First big leak for WC2014- Portugal. I'm indifferent on this one but am truly disappointed with the new contrasting shoulder bands. I hope that doesn't become the new big thing. I was ok with them so long as they matched the color of the shirt.

PortugalWorldCup2014.jpg

looks more like the nike training tops, but it does have all the features of a kit.

I'd like to think that's a training top. I just don't see Nike putting something like that out for a team that they've put up quality stuff for recently.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go home, troll.*

I've debated buying a Marco Reus jersey for a little while now because I love me some Marco Reus but I just can't bring myself to buy another German club's shirt...

*EDIT: This is in response to the final post of the last page, not shaydre's post above me.

6fQjS3M.png

Some of their World Cup kits were decent.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

so SkySports is taking over from NPower? I knew the lower leagues had a new patch but this is the first one I've been able to read.

It's SkyBet, the Sky Empire's online bookie bit.

Different sponsors for different competitions?

Also, another red sponsor for Spurs? Yikes.

Spurs have done that before. Having Autonomy in the league and Investec in cup competitions.

It is the red sponsor which makes this terrible. It isnt the end of the world as no doubt they are paying a substantial amount of money for this sponsor, especially knowing the business methods of chairman Daniel Levy. The only negative impact it has on the club is rival fans being able to mock. Which will get tiresome over the course of the season.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Dortmund's CL kit leaked:

Borussia+Dortmund+13+14+CL+Kit+1.jpg

Borussia+Dortmund+13+14+CL+Kit+2.jpgBorussia+Dortmund+13+14+CL+Kit.jpg

A preview of the 2014-15 Arsenal Puma kit perhaps?
Nah. Arsenal will be Puma's most important club which means that they will likely get their own template. Though they wouldn't look bad in that, minus the piping down the front.

Dortmund for now is Puma's most important club and they don't get their own templates...

Exactly. Puma is even worse than Adidas at templating their teams.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

First big leak for WC2014- Portugal. I'm indifferent on this one but am truly disappointed with the new contrasting shoulder bands. I hope that doesn't become the new big thing. I was ok with them so long as they matched the color of the shirt.

PortugalWorldCup2014.jpg

I actually like it other than the contrasting seam tape (don't understand why tape is needed there at all). Not sure if real though unless Nike has changed its tags.

First big leak for WC2014- Portugal. I'm indifferent on this one but am truly disappointed with the new contrasting shoulder bands. I hope that doesn't become the new big thing. I was ok with them so long as they matched the color of the shirt.PortugalWorldCup2014.jpg

I actually like it other than the contrasting seam tape (don't understand why tape is needed there at all). Not sure if real though unless Nike has changed its tags.
Interesting, and I'd imagine legit, considering we're probably within a few months of the first official unveilings before the World Cup, seems the right time for some leaks to start. The shoulder tape is a bit strange, but if I has to be there, why not have a contrasting colour?

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Good question.

I'd much prefer construction elements - sleeves, collars, tape - be rendered in different colors than have them slap extra piping on for design's sake alone.

But again. Sleeves and collars are necessary. Seam tape, not so much...

The new Celtic Kits are hideous. The Club I play for is partially ran by Celtic and we get their kits, boy am I not looking forward to the change. Anyone have an opinion on the new "hoops"?

They look pretty good but I just wish they could have a consistent home uniform design that lasts at least a few years. Away kit looks great, much fresher and way less boring than last years black uniform. Last years away kit was alright but it needed way more green. You could hardly see the grey hoops from a distance. The new away just screams Celtic.

We had the Black and Neon Green hoops as our away kit... I believe that was their 2011 away kit. I'd imagine we are getting the yellow Away kit this year, which I am a definite fan of. The new hoops for the home are just bizzarre. I think i'd like them if it were for any team other then Celtic.

Good question.

I'd much prefer construction elements - sleeves, collars, tape - be rendered in different colors than have them slap extra piping on for design's sake alone.

We do know nike does love to call out their gimmicks features in contrasting colors.

Good question.

We do know nike does love to call out their gimmicks features in contrasting colors.
Random question, why dont soccer jerseys anf backetball, a basically every other sport does not need flywire anywhere except the football jerseys that need it on the gigantic collars

Good question.

Random question, why dont soccer jerseys anf backetball, a basically every other sport does not need flywire anywhere except the football jerseys that need it on the gigantic collars

Because they're not constantly getting grabbed there?

Archived