2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Arsenal are going to be wearing a mash up of their home and away kits against Fenerbahce this evening - pairing the home shirt and socks with the blue away shorts.

Or, in other words, they're going to be impersonating York City.

Not the royal blue shorts from their kit with the yellow shirt.

original.gif

Yeah, the only bad thing there is Koscielny getting his face kicked in. I heard he was bleeding pretty badly after that one.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Apparently Arsenal are going to be wearing a mash up of their home and away kits against Fenerbahce this evening - pairing the home shirt and socks with the blue away shorts.

Or, in other words, they're going to be impersonating York City.

Not the royal blue shorts from their kit with the yellow shirt.

Indeed, looks like they have an alternative pair for the home kit in a darker blue than the away. They still looked rather like York, though!

The colours of the new Dynamo Moscow home goalkeeper shirt look fantastic!

SHunin_Anton_800.jpg

Dallas Mavs-esque

I wear this as my goalkeeper kit in my corporate league. The colorway is available in the states as a standard option.

But of course, it's Adidas...

New pictures of the upcoming Bayern away uniform. It was also leaked by Konami's PES 2014:

Bayern+13-14+Away+Kit+wm.jpg

Bayern+Munchen+13-14+Away+Kit+(4).jpgBayern+Munchen+13-14+Away+Kit+(3).jpg

It's white-brown with some green. Should honor the traditional outfit for Oktoberfest.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Interesting that Real Sociedad (Nike) is wearing numbers similar to Real Madrid's from last year.

Real+Sociedad+13-14+Kits+back.jpgHow is that even similar to this? Real-Madrid-vs-Sevilla-09-02-2013-10.jpg

From 2 hears ago then. Not an 100% copy but looks like it was based on an old Real number font.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

That is gorgeous - I'm really liking the keeper version, actually.

You can't really see from that pic, but the horizontal band of the cross wraps completely around the back as well.

Interesting that Real Sociedad (Nike) is wearing numbers similar to Real Madrid's from last year.

Real+Sociedad+13-14+Kits+back.jpg

How is that even similar to this?

Real-Madrid-vs-Sevilla-09-02-2013-10.jpg

Reminds me more of Barca's number font for this year: 2013-01-24_MALAGA-BARCELONA_05-Optimized

Archived