UnclearInitial

2013-14 Soccer kits

Arsenal look terrible. Thank god there are only about 20 of their travelling fans to witness it.

Apparently Arsenal are going to be wearing a mash up of their home and away kits against Fenerbahce this evening - pairing the home shirt and socks with the blue away shorts.

Or, in other words, they're going to be impersonating York City.

Not the royal blue shorts from their kit with the yellow shirt.

original.gif

That actually looks sharp.

Doesn't look as bad as I feared. With those shorts, the stupid blue sleeve stripes finally make sense.

Yeah, the only bad thing there is Koscielny getting his face kicked in. I heard he was bleeding pretty badly after that one.

Apparently Arsenal are going to be wearing a mash up of their home and away kits against Fenerbahce this evening - pairing the home shirt and socks with the blue away shorts.

Or, in other words, they're going to be impersonating York City.

Not the royal blue shorts from their kit with the yellow shirt.

Indeed, looks like they have an alternative pair for the home kit in a darker blue than the away. They still looked rather like York, though!

I like that Arsenal look a lot. It doesn't replace the normal look, but it's a nice clash kit every so often.

The colours of the new Dynamo Moscow home goalkeeper shirt look fantastic!

SHunin_Anton_800.jpg

Dallas Mavs-esque

I wear this as my goalkeeper kit in my corporate league. The colorway is available in the states as a standard option.

The colours of the new Dynamo Moscow home goalkeeper shirt look fantastic!

SHunin_Anton_800.jpg

Dallas Mavs-esque

I wear this as my goalkeeper kit in my corporate league. The colorway is available in the states as a standard option.

But of course, it's Adidas...

Blue shorts suit Arsenal. Obviously the white is just as good, but the blue works too.

Interesting that Real Sociedad (Nike) is wearing numbers similar to Real Madrid's from last year.

Interesting that Real Sociedad (Nike) is wearing numbers similar to Real Madrid's from last year.

Real+Sociedad+13-14+Kits+back.jpg

How is that even similar to this?

Real-Madrid-vs-Sevilla-09-02-2013-10.jpg

New pictures of the upcoming Bayern away uniform. It was also leaked by Konami's PES 2014:

Bayern+13-14+Away+Kit+wm.jpg

Bayern+Munchen+13-14+Away+Kit+(4).jpgBayern+Munchen+13-14+Away+Kit+(3).jpg

It's white-brown with some green. Should honor the traditional outfit for Oktoberfest.

Real+Sociedad+13-14+Kits+back.jpgHow is that even similar to this? Real-Madrid-vs-Sevilla-09-02-2013-10.jpg

From 2 hears ago then. Not an 100% copy but looks like it was based on an old Real number font.

New pictures of the upcoming Bayern away uniform. It was also leaked by Konami's PES 2014:

Bayern+13-14+Away+Kit+wm.jpg

Bayern+Munchen+13-14+Away+Kit+(4).jpgBayern+Munchen+13-14+Away+Kit+(3).jpg

It's white-brown with some green. Should honor the traditional outfit for Oktoberfest.

Ooh, that's quite nice.

That is gorgeous - I'm really liking the keeper version, actually.

You can't really see from that pic, but the horizontal band of the cross wraps completely around the back as well.

Real+Sociedad+13-14+Kits+back.jpg

How is that even similar to this?

Real-Madrid-vs-Sevilla-09-02-2013-10.jpg

Reminds me more of Barca's number font for this year: 2013-01-24_MALAGA-BARCELONA_05-Optimized