NFL 2013 Part One: AFC Redesigned (Titans V 3.0, More action shots to come!)

Brave-Bird 08

The Bengals helmet just doesn't do the job for me, as neither does the black jersey being the primary home jersey. Orange is the way to go here.

I strongly disagree with what others have said about your Browns helmet. The orange one has always just been too synonymous with failure for me to ever get behind their "classic" look. Why they hold onto that fruitless identity is beyond me but that's a different discussion for anpther day. Your Browns look tougher, meaner, and a step in the right direction. I say put your foot down and stay with what you've put forth here.

Midway.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm. Not much else I can say. This is probably the best NFl redesign I've seen in my months of lurking this forum. Good job! I love the new Steelers set, and almost all of the AFC West. I don't agree with what you've done to the Browns and Raiders, whose classic style, in my opinion, should never change. A couple suggestions: change the Broncos' and Browns' facemasks to orange and you've got winners there. I can't wait to see what you've done with my Vikings!

Wow, awesome sets from top to bottom. I especially love the Bengals helmet. What's funny is I had an idea to do something similar to their helmet yesterday and tinkered around with it. I REALLY love the helmet. It modernizes it without losing it's classic design. Plus, tigers have a lot more white on them than people realize.

The only two things I can't get on board with are the addition of a lot of navy blue back into the Bills scheme and the brown Browns helmets. I may be one of the few, but I actually really like the current Browns uni's and think they only need a few tweaks.

SIG1.png

SIG2.pngSIG3.png

Bills- I never liked that color scheme for them, it just doesn't work.

Dolphins- Looks awesome. Your logo is much better than the one floating around right now.

Pats- Amazing. My only gripe is the half-collar. Use a regular collar (like they currently do), and you're golden.

Jets- Nice. I like the new logo.

Texans- Really like the look of it. I like it better than their current uniforms.

Jags- Perfection.

Colts- I'm not a fan of the silver number outlines. I like the blue pants and facemask, though.

Titans- Looks awesome.

Chargers- Pretty good, but I miss the navy trim.

Broncos- Nice update to the current unis, but I don't like the orange pants option.

Chiefs- I like the Native American pattern going on in the stripes.

Raiders- I like the new jerseys, but I would drop the white outlines on the black jersey.

Steelers- I like the new striping pattern, it's a much needed change. I could go either way about the inclusion of grey. One change I would make would be to use block numbers.

Bengals- I'm not a fan of that helmet. Everything else looks good, though.

Ravens- Love it!

Browns- I don't like the helmet, and I would have the orange britches as the only option.

Hey guys. So, Lancelot and I have started working on putting these concepts onto a realistic template. I spent the past two hours teaching myself photoshop on my 30 day trial, which means unless I want to switch to Gimp I'm giving myself 30 days to work with Lancelot to get these renderings done. Haha.

Anyways, here's a SNEAKY PREVIEW into the NFC!

Also, I'm going to begin throwing these concepts into a blog called NFL Imagined: 2013. I'll be linking that blog as soon as it starts running. But, that will be after the NFC has been posted on these forums.

I labored through this. Don't have the kinks all worked out yet, but getting the hang of it.

309456_4339995814334_94715576_n.jpg

Archived