NFL 2013 Part One: AFC Redesigned (Titans V 3.0, More action shots to come!)

Brave-Bird 08

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before you do anymore I am in the process of updating the template your using which I feel is much better.

It is a higher resolution pic so I think you will like using it better.

Just thought I would let you know in case you wanted to hold off.

pretty good for your first venture into photoshop

Love all of these so far, great job as usual. I am super excited for the NFC, particularly my Cowboys, and I am also really looking forward to seeing the AFC concepts on the photorealistic template. You should send these over to Paul Lukas when finished!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Hey guys. So, Lancelot and I have started working on putting these concepts onto a realistic template. I spent the past two hours teaching myself photoshop on my 30 day trial, which means unless I want to switch to Gimp I'm giving myself 30 days to work with Lancelot to get these renderings done. Haha.

Anyways, here's a SNEAKY PREVIEW into the NFC!

Also, I'm going to begin throwing these concepts into a blog called NFL Imagined: 2013. I'll be linking that blog as soon as it starts running. But, that will be after the NFC has been posted on these forums.

I labored through this. Don't have the kinks all worked out yet, but getting the hang of it.

309456_4339995814334_94715576_n.jpg

Yes, YEs, YES. Black Atlanta >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> red Atlanta.

SigReflect.png

Hey guys. So, Lancelot and I have started working on putting these concepts onto a realistic template. I spent the past two hours teaching myself photoshop on my 30 day trial, which means unless I want to switch to Gimp I'm giving myself 30 days to work with Lancelot to get these renderings done. Haha.

Anyways, here's a SNEAKY PREVIEW into the NFC!

Also, I'm going to begin throwing these concepts into a blog called NFL Imagined: 2013. I'll be linking that blog as soon as it starts running. But, that will be after the NFC has been posted on these forums.

I labored through this. Don't have the kinks all worked out yet, but getting the hang of it.

309456_4339995814334_94715576_n.jpg

Yes, yes, yes! This is a Falcons uniform done right.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I really think the Falcons have looked best when they had a contrasting helmet and jersey. I also wish they'd use gold as trim rather than silver.

That said, I really don't see anything "wrong" with this and think it's a very well-done concept aside from my personal preferences.

I really think the Falcons have looked best when they had a contrasting helmet and jersey. I also wish they'd use gold as trim rather than silver.

That said, I really don't see anything "wrong" with this and think it's a very well-done concept aside from my personal preferences.

It's funny. No shame in having different strokes as a different folk. Most people in Atlanta can't come close to agreeing which overall look suits the Falcons best. Growing up in the 90s, the black on black look just feels right for me.

Here's update No. 2 for the Titans. I decided the red in the jersey was really making the pants and helmet more left out than not, despite my intention to be the opposite. I couldn't find a way to add red in the helmet in pants without making it all seem too cluttered. So, I decided to continue to simplify. I let the red in the logos, which are on the helmet, jersey and pants, do the work. The simplification and removal of the yoke in the colored jerseys hopefully makes the stripe style on the jerseys pop out a bit more.

Titans1-1.png

Titans2-1.png

Bills - I like the current "classic" look way better, and the current logo works a bit better IMO, but if they had to go modern this is WAY better than what they tried to do a few years ago.

Dolphins - Absolutely perfect!!! Love the white outs at home.

Pats - Nice blending of eras but their currents are way better IMO, still solid though.

Jets - Nothing really special, still real solid though, good job

Texans - Really nice, clever sleeves, I dont like the yolks on the away sets, I would just keep the sleeves.

Jags - Could not look any better!!! Perfect color balance, and great blend of simple yet modern.

Colts - Like the blue pants addition, would like to see 2 stripes on the helmet just for consistency sake, but looks good other than that.

Titans - Really good update to the current set, nice addition of red. They should be wearing these next season.

Chargers - YELLOW PANTS!!!! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Super classic look, absolutely stunning!!!!

Broncos - Nice update to their look, the "orange outs" are pretty sweet.

Chiefs - No major changes, nice simple addition. Set looks good.

Raiders - Love the update!!! They are really good man.

Steelers - I LOVE THE GREY!!! Simple and classy, really nice look.

Bengals - Beautifully modern, perfect look for the Bengals. I really like the helmet too, super creative.

Ravens - Simple, nothing major, solid look.

Browns - I like the original post WAY better than the update, they look super sharp and clean, although this would cause complete anarchy if they ever wore these haha

You showed an F load of creativity on all of these man. This is one of the best redesigns i have seen in a very long time. Going to look at the NFC right now, cant wait to see my Lions, keep up the great work man!!!

Archived