Best White Uniforms in Sports

Mitch B

I say this as someone who hates the Lakers:

Kobe+Bryant+says+come+on+in+a+Lakers+white+jersey.JPG

They need to get with the program and wear that full-time at home because it's way better than their gold uniform and quite possibly the best white uniform in the NBA.

Apart from the wishbone collar, that is.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obvious homer pick, but I love that Nebraska purposely DOES NOT wear white pants on the road. Makes for a nice variation from Texas, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Penn State, and the 900 other teams who wear all-whites on the road.

110812-taylor-martinez-400.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Nice topic, but it's just turning into a homer thread. :Oo:

Exactly. I'll vouch for some posted ones though... Maple Leafs and Texas Longhorns for sure. Disagree on the Yankees though. Prestigious and historically significant? Without a doubt. Top-5 looking white uniform in baseball? Not so sure. Maybe I'm just not a fan of pinstripes in baseball though, as I prefer cleaner looks like the St. Louis Cardinals, Detroit Tigers, or Baltimore Orioles.

No, MY favorite team has the best look! Seriously, someone actually posted the current Canucks jersey?

Another vote for the Canadiens jersey with the stripe in the middle matching the red one.

Archived